saving maria or saving officer

Meruem

Saving the officer gives you a "good ending", and at the end of V12 we see our actions are beginning to be taken in consideration. In a certain sidequest an important npc will define us kind and trustworthy or a mischievous fellow depending on the choices we've done so far. Apart from that though we don't have any other clues of where this is going

37 minutes ago, Blontary said:

Saving the officer gives you a "good ending", and at the end of V12 we see our actions are beginning to be taken in consideration. In a certain sidequest an important npc will define us kind and trustworthy or a mischievous fellow depending on the choices we've done so far. Apart from that though we don't have any other clues of where this is going

Spoiler

You mean the goomidra one?

52 minutes ago, Blontary said:

VERY strange that that option would be considered the 'good' path, though I suppose it is the only one that makes a short term intimidate change.

9 minutes ago, seki108 said:

VERY strange that that option would be considered the 'good' path, though I suppose it is the only one that makes a short term intimidate change.

Spoiler

It's because that option is more heroic. "Save Everyone", y'know? Also, let them kill each other and god sort them out is equally unheroic. Especially since in both paths Melia gets the same result. Anyways, the corrupt cop might deserve to die. but not at Gardevoir's hands? I mean, one of them has a fuckload more blood on their hands than the other.

All i know is that it affects how Gardevoir sees you at least, if you save the officer, Gardevoir puts you on top of her shit list, and proclaims how she made a vow to kill you during V12, in save Maria however, Gardevoir views you as slightly less a threat and mocks you on how you couldn't save Maria or the officer. Granted the Save Maria does give points with you and Anathea. 

3 hours ago, Blontary said:

so is keeping the magma stone also bad? 😞

1 hour ago, Gore said:

so is keeping the magma stone also bad? 😞

For what its worth, Kieran is surprised by the fact you came from Crawli's exit if you give the stone and I heard something about that route giving you karma points too, so maybe? 

2 hours ago, nhehvnukl said:

For what its worth, Kieran is surprised by the fact you came from Crawli's exit if you give the stone and I heard something about that route giving you karma points too, so maybe? 

fuk karma I got tms Pepega Clap