Looking to trade for Piplup

Keillor

Howdy!

I am steadily working towards breeding eggs of every starter Pokemon to complete the Grand Hall egg quest. I have yet to beat Hardy, and my Pokedex is only at 270 owned so no Snivy or Froakie yet, but I know what to do in order to get them... HOWEVER...

Due to ignorance, I seemed to have sold my "Rare Candy" a few Episodes ago... I can't get the Piplup from the Street Rat...

*Sad Trombone* So if anyone's got a Piplup they'd be willing to trade me, I'd be super grateful! If you're looking for a specific Pokemon let me know and we can do the trade (I have no idea how to trade, this'll be my first time)!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

1 hour ago, Keillor said:

Howdy!

I am steadily working towards breeding eggs of every starter Pokemon to complete the Grand Hall egg quest. I have yet to beat Hardy, and my Pokedex is only at 270 owned so no Snivy or Froakie yet, but I know what to do in order to get them... HOWEVER...

Due to ignorance, I seemed to have sold my "Rare Candy" a few Episodes ago... I can't get the Piplup from the Street Rat...

*Sad Trombone* So if anyone's got a Piplup they'd be willing to trade me, I'd be super grateful! If you're looking for a specific Pokemon let me know and we can do the trade (I have no idea how to trade, this'll be my first time)!

Thank you for your time and consideration!

you there? i can give

Just now, Keillor said:

Thank you Eigengrau! How should we do this?

give me 5 minutes I shall prep you one 🙂 we shall go  and be online 🙂 sp any specific moves?

Just now, Eigengrau said:

give me 5 minutes I shall prep you one 🙂 we shall go  and be online 🙂 sp any specific moves?

I'm just using this Piplup to breed for the egg quest, so no moves necessary 🙂

I know nothing about trading with Reborn though, so if there's a thread that explains that I'll hit it up

Just now, Keillor said:

I'm just using this Piplup to breed for the egg quest, so no moves necessary 🙂

I know nothing about trading with Reborn though, so if there's a thread that explains that I'll hit it up

first make an online id by going to  Pokegear in reborn game  then  select online Play if ya dont have an id make one then log in and and then select option trade then select option request trade and then type me name BReedeR

1 minute ago, Eigengrau said:

you could always come here and check out me humble collection till then 🙂

oooooooooo~~ I mean, I won't say no to a Froakie~~ Beats running around like an idiot catching another +200 Pokes

Let me know what pokemon you want and I'll get to finding them!

Just now, Keillor said:

oooooooooo~~ I mean, I won't say no to a Froakie~~ Beats running around like an idiot catching another +200 Pokes

Let me know what pokemon you want and I'll get to finding them!

cool ya want a shiny froakie or a normal one? I dont need anything special, I shall accept whatever ya generously give :') but it shouldnt be something you plan to use later on in the game 😛

EDIT @Keillor I am ready and waiting so it will be one piplup and one froakie right?

Just now, Keillor said:

shinies aren't necessary, as I'l be breeding them for the quest as well as to get a decent IV spread.

alright send me the request 🙂

Just now, Keillor said:

you are A KING! Thank you so much (and thank you for being so patient with me 😛 )

nein Es ist okay ja 🙂 GenieSSen Sie 😛 Have fun !!