3 Questions. 1) Is there anyway to get a legendary in the game besides the Zygarde 10% and the mini legend Type null? 2) Has anyone tried the Aquamarine ruin puzzle? if so do u know what to do? 3) I'm doing the Ana quest and she just bought lava cookies and we went back to Dylan's house he wasn't there so we had to go to the Cave he isn't where he's supposed to be. Anyway to fix that?

2 hours ago, Bossman123 said:

3 Questions. 1) Is there anyway to get a legendary in the game besides the Zygarde 10% and the mini legend Type null? 2) Has anyone tried the Aquamarine ruin puzzle? if so do u know what to do? 3) I'm doing the Ana quest and she just bought lava cookies and we went back to Dylan's house he wasn't there so we had to go to the Cave he isn't where he's supposed to be. Anyway to fix that?

Spoiler

1.) I do not think any other legendaries are available (i mean unless ya count Rotom)

2.) The Aquamarine Ruins Puzzle requires you to visit various dive spots to find all the tiles that need to be pressed, if you got all the ones from the dive spot around aquamarine cave's dive spot, you will wanna visit the chamber where you fought Kyogre in valor Mountain as there is a dive spot into the ruins there

3.) Dunno, have ya got the latest patch? and if so is there multiple entries to that part of the cave?

5 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

1.) I do not think any other legendaries are available (i mean unless ya count Rotom)

2.) The Aquamarine Ruins Puzzle requires you to visit various dive spots to find all the tiles that need to be pressed, if you got all the ones from the dive spot around aquamarine cave's dive spot, you will wanna visit the chamber where you fought Kyogre in valor Mountain as there is a dive spot into the ruins there

3.) Dunno, have ya got the latest patch? and if so is there multiple entries to that part of the cave?

Thank u I have pressed all the dive spots but still can't find a way through and ye I have downloaded the latest patch owo

1 minute ago, Bossman123 said:

Thank u I have pressed all the dive spots but still can't find a way through and ye I have downloaded the latest patch owo

there is two dive spots and if ya pressed them all you would notice it saying that a door unlocked somewhere, you can get to a water memory if ya dive in a very specific spot in the Aquamarine cave to get into the ruins

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

there is two dive spots and if ya pressed them all you would notice it saying that a door unlocked somewhere, you can get to a water memory if ya dive in a very specific spot in the Aquamarine cave to get into the ruins

Thank you !