Question About the Blessed Field

NibloodZ

So, I'm a Trick Room fanatic and my current main team works perfectly with the Blessed Field effects. I'd like to know if there is any way to change the field into a Blessed Field by using any move and/or ability? 

When Mew becomes available in the future, I'll be able to use it's Genesis SuperNova and change the field into a Psychic Terrain one and keep getting boosts, plus due to a 1.3x boost under the Blessed Field, that's pratically a guaranteed KO on something that isn't Dark, Psychic or Steel.

1 hour ago, NibloodZ said:

So, I'm a Trick Room fanatic and my current main team works perfectly with the Blessed Field effects. I'd like to know if there is any way to change the field into a Blessed Field by using any move and/or ability? 

When Mew becomes available in the future, I'll be able to use it's Genesis SuperNova and change the field into a Psychic Terrain one and keep getting boosts, plus due to a 1.3x boost under the Blessed Field, that's pratically a guaranteed KO on something that isn't Dark, Psychic or Steel.

I don't know of any moves that create it outright but i know Haunted Field can be turned into a Blessed Field with any of the following moves:

Flash, Judgement, Origin Pulse, Seed Flare, Sacred Fire, Dazzling Gleam and Purify

Unfortunately i do not know about any way to create Haunted Field from scratch either and only thing that transforms into a Haunted Field is a Blessed Field

1 hour ago, NibloodZ said:

There is currently no move or ability available to change the field into a Blessed Field unless it is already a Haunted Field. 

Never-ending Nightmare is the only move able to create a Haunted Field.