Rejuvenation V12 Pokémon Location Guide

Alex

It says that you can get Starly via Lost Camp Quest Line. I have completed the quest line up in til...

Maman fainted and Mosely ran off in frustration 

I would like to get this birb, so any guidance on what to do next (i don't care about spoilers) will be much appreciated :]

1 hour ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

You need to head to the Hospital of Hope to continue that quest, Dopple.

That's unfortunate I wanted to get it sooner as I didn't get one in the mystery egg, but I'll wait. Thanks for the help!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PeacefulTyrant said:

So I finished all the West Gearen Help Center Quests, but still don't have Turtwig, really need this little guy for Vanem since I'm doing a grass-monotype. Can you please tell me what I'm supposed to do next?

Correct me if I am wrong but it sounds like you just started the game and have yet to beat the first Gym Leader.

At the start of the game you only get access to East Gearen City, so you wouldn´t be able to do the Help Center quests from West Gearen City.

On 9/9/2019 at 2:05 AM, PeacefulTyrant said:

So I finished all the West Gearen Help Center Quests, but still don't have Turtwig, really need this little guy for Vanem since I'm doing a grass-monotype. Can you please tell me what I'm supposed to do next?

how many badges do you have? sounds like you are challenging her for the first time. Also are you certain that you are in West gearen and not east gearen

On 9/9/2019 at 7:20 PM, RadolfSchneizen said:

Correct me if I am wrong but it sounds like you just started the game and have yet to beat the first Gym Leader.

At the start of the game you only get access to East Gearen City, so you wouldn´t be able to do the Help Center quests from West Gearen City.

11 hours ago, Harsh Bhakta said:

how many badges do you have? sounds like you are challenging her for the first time. Also are you certain that you are in West gearen and not east gearen

Oh my god I got my east and west mixed up! Well, my mum did always say I inherited my dad's sense of direction. Sorry about the mix up there guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to break it to ya, but if you haven't encountered the heatmor yet, then you haven't explored the entire place.

As far as getting to it goes, the second floor has a hole you can drop through that's only accessible while the mountain is in its Active Mood (so, the lava-filled map). It's definitely a frustrating dungeon to go through, so be sure to grab the Zygarde Cell on heatmor's platform before leaving- you don't want to have to try and find the place again later...

19 hours ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Hate to break it to ya, but if you haven't encountered the heatmor yet, then you haven't explored the entire place.

As far as getting to it goes, the second floor has a hole you can drop through that's only accessible while the mountain is in its Active Mood (so, the lava-filled map). It's definitely a frustrating dungeon to go through, so be sure to grab the Zygarde Cell on heatmor's platform before leaving- you don't want to have to try and find the place again later...

Thank you.

Edit: Finally found the damn hole on 3f. you have to magma drift past the lava north of the 4f exit to that green area, go down the ladder and its right next to you

Edited by Crimson_Mc_Black

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2019 at 11:53 PM, Alex said:

If there's an error or something missing, make a post here or PM @Alex

This is about cubone, ever since I've come to goldenleaf town ive been looking for a male and female to breed, yet after 2 hours of looking every morning for 4 days, ive come across ONE single cubone in the first 10min of my arrival. is this a scripted encounter or am i just unlucky?
also, the odd pass no longer has that name i think. its now called forgotten path.

1 hour ago, --Ghost-- said:

This is about cubone, ever since I've come to goldenleaf town ive been looking for a male and female to breed, yet after 2 hours of looking every morning for 4 days, ive come across ONE single cubone in the first 10min of my arrival. is this a scripted encounter or am i just unlucky?
also, the odd pass no longer has that name i think. its now called forgotten path.

It's just unlucky, make sure the time didn't change over to afternoon or you're searching too early, since it's a 1% encounter in the day and doesn't exist at night.

2 hours ago, Alex said:

It's just unlucky, make sure the time didn't change over to afternoon or you're searching too early, since it's a 1% encounter in the day and doesn't exist at night.

I'm not using the unreal time mod and I usually search between 9 am and 12 pm (time on my pc). is that good?

31 minutes ago, XI11 said:

Is it still possible to get Buizel if Oceana Pier changed to Neo Oceana Pier. Also in Chinchou available for those who were past the shadow pokemon event when that became available.

for buizel the event is longer now, to start it you go into waiting room building on the pier, near buizel, one of the people talks about it, you know you started it when the buizel walks past you when you leave the building. as for chinchou... if it's not avaiable wild, then if you missed the shadow one way or another, you missed the mon for now, but i am not sure on this part somebody else might know better

1 hour ago, kithas said:

Chinchou is available late in the game in its natural habitat.

What is its natural habitat?

1 hour ago, Falirion said:

for buizel the event is longer now, to start it you go into waiting room building on the pier, near buizel, one of the people talks about it, you know you started it when the buizel walks past you when you leave the building. as for chinchou... if it's not avaiable wild, then if you missed the shadow one way or another, you missed the mon for now, but i am not sure on this part somebody else might know better

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/7/2019 at 9:11 PM, Rodri said:

Is Slakoth that hard to find with headbutts?

Yup, it's the rarest thing to find on the headbutt trees. But you'll find a slakoth eventually. (I mean, there's also the shadow slakoth you find in the story, but not sure if you're past that point yet or not.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/1/2019 at 12:42 PM, RedWolf705 said:

a static encounter Budew spawns at Gearen Park after you get the second badge.....

I think the static encounter is just a regular low level Budew, while the sidequest guy asks you for the freakish level 100 budews he saw.