Rate my team please.

Magus543

Hello, in preparation for Ep 19, i've decided to come here to try to build a team to counter whatever Amethyst errr i mean Lin and her merry crew will throw at me at ep 19

Hydreigon: The Star.

Timid. 

Dark Pulse 

Dragon pulse,

Flash cannon, 

Earth power(interchangable with surf, and Fire Blast) 

Mimikyu: the reliable one

Adamant.

Shadow Claw

Shadow Sneak,

Play rough.

trick room/Sword dance(trick room is good for those annoying enemy ace pokemon.)

Blaziken: the broken one.

Adamant.

Low kick, 

Blaze Kick.

Stone edge.

high jump kick.(i'm a reckless guy)

Metagross: the Shiny.

Jolly

Meteor Mash

Thunder punch

Hammer punch

Zen headbutt

Rotom Wash: The tank.

Bold

Hydro Pump

Volt switch

Will-o-wisp

Pain split,

Gliscor: the Stealth rock setter.

Jolly.

Stealth Rock

Earthquake

Toxic

Roost.

Nothing fancy like an arena setter or anything just attack attack attack.

Special thanks to Tamamonomae, Lily X, and Starry knight for the support, you guys/girls, made this game more enjoyable.

Edited by Magus543

I can't tell if this for ingame story or for online play. I'll rate assuming is for online play cause this is in victory road.

First of all, your pokemon have illegal moves! Gliscor unfortunately can't have Earthquake as of now, cause it can only learn it from tm. Same with Swords Dance Mimikyu (if you use and is not slashed for when you get it)
Personally, I prefer fire move on Hydrei over Earth Power, and specifically Heat Wave cause it can destroy so many fields, which Flamethrower unfportunately can't. And I would definately run Draco Meteor over Dragon Pulse, 2 Dracos are stronger than 2 Pulses. And you can even run Dragonium Z for maximum damage.,

Trick Room Mimikyu seems a bit off since your team is not that slow to take advantage of it. Unless you run it specifically for countering other TR. I would run Hone Claws instead or a 4th attacking move like Wood Hammer or Drain Punch.
If you are running Blaziken without Bulk Up you are running Blaziken wrong. Its whole sell point is that can it can set up its speed with its attack at the same time. Also Flare Blitz is way stronger than Blaze Kick and the drop in damage output and netting OHKOs is significant.
Metagross is fine, but you can experiment with other coverage over Thunderpunch or Hammer Arm, like Ice Punch, since you are lacking ice moves in your team in general.
Rotom is also fine, although you can run Defog over Pain Split for opposing hazzards but your team is not that weak to rocks to be mandatory.
Not a big fan of monoattacking Gliscor (especially when Bulldoze is its best legal option). I would run Knock Off or U-turn for utility purposes so it can cripple airborne opponents or get out of there and bring in a better suited pokemon. You can also experiment with other moves likes Taunt, Sub or Protect over Stealth Rocks and give Metagross rocks.

The team also lacks speed control outside of Blaziken's Speed Boost and Gliscor's Bulldoze so a Tailwind on either Hydreigon or Gliscor could be usefull, but not a priority on the team.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, pyrromanis said:

I can't tell if this for ingame story or for online play. I'll rate assuming is for online play cause this is in victory road.

First of all, your pokemon have illegal moves! Gliscor unfortunately can't have Earthquake as of now, cause it can only learn it from tm. Same with Swords Dance Mimikyu (if you use and is not slashed for when you get it)
Personally, I prefer fire move on Hydrei over Earth Power, and specifically Heat Wave cause it can destroy so many fields, which Flamethrower unfportunately can't. And I would definately run Draco Meteor over Dragon Pulse, 2 Dracos are stronger than 2 Pulses. And you can even run Dragonium Z for maximum damage.,

Trick Room Mimikyu seems a bit off since your team is not that slow to take advantage of it. Unless you run it specifically for countering other TR. I would run Hone Claws instead or a 4th attacking move like Wood Hammer or Drain Punch.
If you are running Blaziken without Bulk Up you are running Blaziken wrong. Its whole sell point is that can it can set up its speed with its attack at the same time. Also Flare Blitz is way stronger than Blaze Kick and the drop in damage output and netting OHKOs is significant.
Metagross is fine, but you can experiment with other coverage over Thunderpunch or Hammer Arm, like Ice Punch, since you are lacking ice moves in your team in general.
Rotom is also fine, although you can run Defog over Pain Split for opposing hazzards but your team is not that weak to rocks to be mandatory.
Not a big fan of monoattacking Gliscor (especially when Bulldoze is its best legal option). I would run Knock Off or U-turn for utility purposes so it can cripple airborne opponents or get out of there and bring in a better suited pokemon. You can also experiment with other moves likes Taunt, Sub or Protect over Stealth Rocks and give Metagross rocks.

The team also lacks speed control outside of Blaziken's Speed Boost and Gliscor's Bulldoze so a Tailwind on either Hydreigon or Gliscor could be usefull, but not a priority on the team.

Well I assumed this was a general rating, but this is can double as a competitive rating too? Okay, good advice, I can work with this. Could you recommend any speed setters?

Edited by Magus543

20 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Well I assumed this was a general rating, but this is can double as a competitive rating too? Okay, good advice, I can work with this. Could you recommend any speed setters?

Maybe run sticky web araquanid. Correctly invested, that thing can tank almost anything. 

Araquanid@leftovers

EVs: 252 HP/108 ATK/ 148 DEF

Ability: Water Bubble

Moves:

Liquidation

Sticky Web

Mirror Coat

Lunge/Leech Life/Soak