V12 help quest

Hannelore

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I'm doing the Tecanlite Factory help quest and I can't find a key to progress. The door with the hostage workers is locked and so is the door at the top of the map. What am I missing? Thanks for any help!

EDIT: I found the quest in a video on youtube and I see that there was meant to be a very obvious item in the room with the hostages, the Tecanlite key, but it wasn't there for me. I checked my bag and I definitely didn't pick it up. Unless it's different in this version?

EDIT: My apologies; I checked the bug reporting thread and see it is a known issue. Please ignore.

14 minutes ago, Hannelore said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this, but I'm doing the Tecanlite Factory help quest and I can't find a key to progress. The door with the hostage workers is locked and so is the door at the top of the map. What am I missing? Thanks for any help!

EDIT: I found the quest in a video on youtube and I see that there was meant to be a very obvious item in the room with the hostages, the Tecanlite key, but it wasn't there for me. I checked my bag and I definitely didn't pick it up. Unless it's different in this version?

EDIT: My apologies; I checked the bug reporting thread and see it is a known issue. Please ignore.

There is a patch for this issue, you can find the patch in the same place you got V12