How would a journal system work in Rejuvenation?

enderowl

I don't know if there will be a journal system or not, but I was mostly curious about how it would work.  Would it be like the one in DPP were it just records where we went to and the pokemon that we've caught, or would it be like an actual journal were the MC writes down what is going on in the main story (maybe some side quests too) and show how the MC is feeling during those events?  If it is the latter than I think that would flesh out the MC a lot.  For me it is kinda hard to tell what the MC is thinking from time to time, even though I'm playing as them and they are mute.

There isn't any journal system in game.
Side quests though, they don't throw many at you that requires you to have a long list unless you're constantly putting them off and the help centers you can always go there and they offten tell you where to go. When it comes to the MC I've got nothing they are more our eyes and ears as players then someone like Aelita or Ren who have defined characters so I wouldn't see a point in Jan implimenting one but eh could be wrong for what he chooses to add to his game.

There actually is one in one of the most recent pokemon fan games, i forgot what the name was. It only got content up to like 1 or 2 gym, but its there and it works pretty well. I would imagine it would be similar.