Florin Route?

Raion

2 hours ago, Raion said:

What happens in V12 in the Florin route? Is there anything interesting? Anything different or is it the same as the Erin route?

By Florin route do ya mean if ya sided with Florin and not reveal her? if so

Spoiler

Not much difference other than a scene where a grunt notes you are at the pyramid and wanted to know if they should not be too worried because you are on scene and she tells them to treat you as an enemy because any loyalty you may have possibly had will undoubtedly have been erased when she blew up the building while your friend was there. and also calls you out at the top of the pyramid about the same thing saying if you thought she would believe ya still loyal she wasn't convinced of that being still the case because of what she did

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

By Florin route do ya mean if ya sided with Florin and not reveal her? if so

Hide contents

Not much difference other than a scene where a grunt notes you are at the pyramid and wanted to know if they should not be too worried because you are on scene and she tells them to treat you as an enemy because any loyalty you may have possibly had will undoubtedly have been erased when she blew up the building while your friend was there. and also calls you out at the top of the pyramid about the same thing saying if you thought she would believe ya still loyal she wasn't convinced of that being still the case because of what she did

I thought Florin would automaticly reveal Flora...

But still thank you.

6 hours ago, Raion said:

I thought Florin would automaticly reveal Flora...

But still thank you.

got names mixed up, i dont know the Florin route just the Flora route, 

Spoiler

fairly certain Florin route would play out the same but have the grunts far more concerned that you are at the Pyramid and likely agitate Flora far worse or she might see it as her chance for revenge on you who knows