EclysiaPyramid Battle

Re:Re

Just now, Cyphre said:

She is basically the main antagonist of the substory "Where Love Lies", which is a prequel to Rejuvenation events. I highly recommend finishing it and getting the true ending. 

Thanks, so do I have to play this substory to catch on with these events? Or can I continue without playing it? Sorry for bad english, not first language.

You kinda can continue without it, however it gives a lot more context of the events for Kenneth, Aelita, Taelia, Vivian and The Elder of Sheridan. Again, i personally highly recommend to finish it, especially considering it takes only a few hours and its really good like everything Jan touches. 

If you have limited time or dont want to do it multiple times, i recommend using true end guide while you play to not miss on anything. 

1 hour ago, Re:Re said:

Thanks, so do I have to play this substory to catch on with these events? Or can I continue without playing it? Sorry for bad english, not first language.

If youre already there you might as well continue, but be sure to play WLL later as it gives a lot of much appreciated context.

3 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

You kinda can continue without it, however it gives a lot more context of the events for Kenneth, Aelita, Taelia, Vivian and The Elder of Sheridan. Again, i personally highly recommend to finish it, especially considering it takes only a few hours and its really good like everything Jan touches. 

If you have limited time or dont want to do it multiple times, i recommend using true end guide while you play to not miss on anything. 

Thank you!, last question, I figured out I was battling agains't Melia and Aelita, and I lost on purpose to see what happend, is it good to lose this battle or should I go full tryhard agains't them?