Protectors of Aevium theory and Nim Speculation.

Magus543

Now that we've gotten a glimpse of Madam X's face, with a closer look, she looks like Nymiera but with red eyes. And considering Anju who was once a pious and accepting priest is now the psychotic and controlling Angie, with a curious handmaiden named Cera who REALLY looks like Cella AKA young Eldest, it stands to reason that SOMETHING happened to the Protectors of Aevium when they last confronted Vitus. We know Angie was apparently corrupted or possessed by Vitus, but what about Nymiera? I think somehow, Nymiera was corrupted and became Madam X also under some form of corruption or possession, would make her reaction to the Nymiera portrait during the bad future interesting. I should point out that Angie has red eyes too. Also i'm not too sure about this, but Nymiera's battle armor looks kinda like Madam X's armor. 

In regards to Nim, After checking the lore, in the dive sections, what if Nim is also an interceptor but a failed prototype? It would explain her ability to reform after dying, and the comments from Damian dehumanizing her. This would also explain her apparent disgust over having taken the name Nim, in the first place, and explain her connection to Crescent who also has a stake in this whole interceptor business.  

Your first theory is nice, but it falls on the fact that Grandma Blakeory is the chick with the sword (Forgot her name) that meets you right after Bladestar transmission, telling you Tesla is OK. So how come everyone else except her that went there were corrupted?

As for Nim, we have too little info, so all are just speculations, she could be something like a maid prototype, or a clone like Zetta, but for Nymiera.

Lastly, when did we see Madame X's face? Kinda dont remember that one o:

1 hour ago, logintomylife said:

Your first theory is nice, but it falls on the fact that Grandma Blakeory is the chick with the sword (Forgot her name) that meets you right after Bladestar transmission, telling you Tesla is OK. So how come everyone else except her that went there were corrupted?

As for Nim, we have too little info, so all are just speculations, she could be something like a maid prototype, or a clone like Zetta, but for Nymiera.

Spoiler

If Sakibot wins against Amanda, she blasts Madame X when Melia and co come to the rescue and we see her mask shatter.

Well, there are like 3 pixels we see, and i was under impression she looks too white to be similar to Alexandra or Nymiera. So i dunno about that one. I really dont think there is one theory that stands out above all else for the moment. 

I think she's Crescent cause both of them are afraid of the future  (There was a scene in nightmare world where Crescent is saying soon,soon,soon and this happened after Valarie and the gang gets beaten up by Kieran and Freya) while Madame X is stuck in a possible time loop due to the future being set to stone unless we interfere.

EDIT: this also means that Crescent is alive and Freya confirming Crescent's death means Crescent (behind madame X mask) wanted to be believed dead.

2 hours ago, logintomylife said:

How sure are we that Grandma Blakeory isn't corrupt? Sure she isn't into cackling upfront supervillainy, but she is now part of the Blakeorys who are stated to be one of the worst families ever and cause part of the plot by trying to drive Vitus and his family off their land. As the grandma of the family, she should have been aware of what her family does and has done, but then again, Saki is part of the family and she isn't evil(granted Thomas Blakeory Jr. does call her a step sibling) plus her appearing is suspicious, why is she old but Angie for example, is still young? 

1 hour ago, Mytic27 said:

I think she's Crescent cause both of them are afraid of the future  (There was a scene in nightmare world where Crescent is saying soon,soon,soon and this happened after Valarie and the gang gets beaten up by Kieran and Freya) while Madame X is stuck in a possible time loop due to the future being set to stone unless we interfere.

EDIT: this also means that Crescent is alive and Freya confirming Crescent's death means Crescent (behind madame X mask) wanted to be believed dead.

Crescent is clearly fighting Team Xen, though, and specifically gives Geara a message to tell Madam X to fuck off. 

Edited by Magus543

1 hour ago, Magus543 said:

How sure are we that Grandma Blakeory isn't corrupt? Sure she isn't into cackling upfront supervillainy, but she is now part of the Blakeorys who are stated to be one of the worst families ever and cause part of the plot by trying to drive Vitus and his family off their land. As the grandma of the family, she should have been aware of what her family does and has done, but then again, Saki is part of the family and she isn't evil(granted Thomas Blakeory Jr. does call her a step sibling) plus her appearing is suspicious, why is she old but Angie for example, is still young? 

Crescent is clearly fighting Team Xen, though, and specifically gives Geara a message to tell Madam X to fuck off. 

Spoiler

" Angie for example, is still young" Remember that Anju has been stuck in Vitus time traveling(?) mansion so that might be the reason. She also fused with Indriad some time ago so that might stop her aging. Do remember that Cella is old as well, so that makes Hazuki being old normal.

"How sure are we that Grandma Blakeory isn't corrupt?" interestingly enough, when we visit Angu in Vitus's mansion, she mentiones missing her friends Vivian and Nymiera, but not Hazuki. It could just be that she forgot, as she mentioned being forgetful after all those years of being stuck there- she barely recognizes us too- or it could be that Hazuki betrayed them. At this point, who knows?

55 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:
  Hide contents

" Angie for example, is still young" Remember that Anju has been stuck in Vitus time traveling(?) mansion so that might be the reason. She also fused with Indriad some time ago so that might stop her aging. Do remember that Cella is old as well, so that makes Hazuki being old normal.

"How sure are we that Grandma Blakeory isn't corrupt?" interestingly enough, when we visit Angu in Vitus's mansion, she mentiones missing her friends Vivian and Nymiera, but not Hazuki. It could just be that she forgot, as she mentioned being forgetful after all those years of being stuck there- she barely recognizes us too- or it could be that Hazuki betrayed them. At this point, who knows?

As i've stated, I think Cera is somehow an alternate version of Cella, they even look the same. I see some dimensional shenanigans, i mean Erin did bring up the possibility. 

As i've stated, I think Cera is somehow an alternate version of Cella, they even look the same. I see some dimensional shenanigans, i mean Erin did bring up the possibility. 

"i mean Erin did bring up the possibility." What do you mean?

1 minute ago, nhehvnukl said:

"i mean Erin did bring up the possibility." What do you mean?

Remember when, Melia and Erin are in the library? right after Melia finds out about the interceptor online, Erin asks if Melia was sure that she traveled through time, and later on brings up it might not have been just time travel and states traveling through worlds might have been possible. Granted the fact that the Eldest and Hazuki remember us does throw a wrench in this theory.

You do know that Jan is full of plot twist, my theory is that Madame X/Crescent keep on trying to change the course of the future so the storm 9 wont happen but she kept on failing and failing. Maybe the reason of Freya making Keta suffer is to help team Xen (or Madame X/Crescent)

13 minutes ago, Mytic27 said:

You do know that Jan is full of plot twist, my theory is that Madame X/Crescent keep on trying to change the course of the future so the storm 9 wont happen but she kept on failing and failing. Maybe the reason of Freya making Keta suffer is to help team Xen (or Madame X/Crescent)

Madam X seems to be trying to cause storm 9, and Crescent does have a sense of protectiveness over us, so if she's Madam X, that would be very inconsistent. Sure this game loves throwing plot twists at us with varying degrees of sensibility, but not like this. Freya herself states that she tortured Keta as an experiment to bring about the birth of Aelita, and she was annoyed that Team Xen rescued Keta from his attempted suicide, so she didn't torture Keta to help Team Xen.   

Wouldn't Madam X be the daughter to Lord Xen, the previous leader of Team Xen. There is hidden dialogue if you somehow manage beat Madam X the first time you meet her. She would ay that she has failed her father or something like that.

About that, i have a theory this time around after v12. There is only 1 other character that uses word Father in the same context as Madame X - Alice. Some "Father" locked 3 siblings in the Unown dimension and ordered, however one day their sister, Eriana i believe, left the Unown dimension. Allen and Alice call Erin Eriana, because they think she is that sister, but it doesnt add up since Erin lived with Souta since her childhood. Its obvious where im going with this, at the moment i think Madame X is Eriana. 

Another option is that Crescent is Eriana (some storm chasers got different names, like Sandra became Rhodea), but then its really weird that she cares so much about MC. 

There are few questions that theory does not adress tho. First and foremost, Allen, Alice, Melia and Erin already complete Archetype symbol, so where does Madame X falls into that equasion? Also who is this Father in the end? Arceus himself? 

This kinda turned into Madame X speculation, but i do not think any of the protectors are on her side. And Hazuki remembers us and clearly wanted to talk, so im fairly sure she is on our side for now. 

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

About that, i have a theory this time around after v12. There is only 1 other character that uses word Father in the same context as Madame X - Alice. Some "Father" locked 3 siblings in the Unown dimension and ordered, however one day their sister, Eriana i believe, left the Unown dimension. Allen and Alice call Erin Eriana, because they think she is that sister, but it doesnt add up since Erin lived with Souta since her childhood. Its obvious where im going with this, at the moment i think Madame X is Eriana. 

Another option is that Crescent is Eriana (some storm chasers got different names, like Sandra became Rhodea), but then its really weird that she cares so much about MC. 

There are few questions that theory does not adress tho. First and foremost, Allen, Alice, Melia and Erin already complete Archetype symbol, so where does Madame X falls into that equasion? Also who is this Father in the end? Arceus himself? 

This kinda turned into Madame X speculation, but i do not think any of the protectors are on her side. And Hazuki remembers us and clearly wanted to talk, so im fairly sure she is on our side for now. 

Spoiler

"but it doesnt add up since Erin lived with Souta since her childhood"- Remember that she was an orphan before Souta "found" her, so its still possible.

"Also who is this Father in the end"- Considering the one book that Ren found that said Anathea has 4 kids and black hair (its relevant in a sec), Vitus is probably their dad. He also imprisoning them fits considering who he is. As for why they make the archetype symbol, lets refer to the archieve, ,ore specificlly the book called "The Archetype influence": "Many of the volunteers who interacted with the Archetype soon fell to their demise, regrettably. However, those who didn't showed interesting side effects. The Archetype has a weird characteristic that can only be described as "possession". While under its influence, subjects had their physical appearance undergo certain changes. Some of the subjects reported that their eyes, hair, and sometimes even skin turned to a certain shade of gold. We've tested the removal of the Archetype's influence as well. Results were overall positive, but inconsistent. Some had their original physical appearance restored, whereas some kept the alterations." It seems as though Anathea has, for one reason or another, interacted with the archetype, which turned her hair gold- and consequently, her kids hair too. 

It's really strange, that Anathea and Vitus don't mention Maria's siblings at all, and according to the Q&A, Erin is slightly older than Melia, so assuming Maria is Melia, Eriana should have been born around the time we go back to the past, but NOPE. 

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

I am 100% sure that Vitus is not the "Father" they mentioned, last time i checked Vitus didnt have an ability to launch death rays into alternate future timeline. And this is exactly what happened. 

You mean Yveltal? The one Melanie calls was him if you recall. She said something like "Father help me" and Yveltal uses Decimation to "launch death rays". I doubt Yveltal is her father if that what you're trying to say. 

13 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

No, i mean the ray that split castle in half. This was the help from Father and it was NOT Yveltal's decimation. 

Am pretty sure that was just decimation considering the fact that Yveltal came and all, so lets agree to disagree on that one. Also, Vitus also exists in that timeline so even if that wasnt decimetion, its possible he still has the means to do that. He had, like, 50 ish years has his plans sucseeded. Its certiantlly not impossible he has the means to create death rays. I'm pretty sure that there is also cameras in the castle too.

20 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

It happened before she even summoned Yveltal and she didnt even shout the move until actual Decimation. It literally cannot be Decimation, but yeah, lets agree to disagree. 

You say it like pokemon can't use moves on their own. Melanie was in a pinch, called for help, Yveltal attacked. There's nothing wrong with that sequence of events.

On 7/17/2019 at 12:58 AM, nhehvnukl said:

You say it like pokemon can't use moves on their own. Melanie was in a pinch, called for help, Yveltal attacked. There's nothing wrong with that sequence of events.

Well now that this little debate was resolved, i'd like to discuss Hazuki's relationship with Thomas Blakeory, as a reminder Blakeory was working with Vitus to some degree, and seduced Hazuki for his own purposes, what i'm getting at is Hazuki now has motivation to betray the Protectors of Aevium, her love for Blakeory. This could be why Anju doesn't mention her in Vitus's basement. 

2 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Well now that this little debate was resolved, i'd like to discuss Hazuki's relationship with Thomas Blakeory, as a reminder Blakeory was working with Vitus to some degree, and seduced Hazuki for his own purposes, what i'm getting at is Hazuki now has motivation to betray the Protectors of Aevium, her love for Blakeory. This could be why Anju doesn't mention her in Vitus's basement. 

Theres not much to say at this point other then "its possible", really. Theres also the fact that their son(?) isnt a complete jerk, which is interesting.

14 hours ago, Magus543 said:

If that "Prisoner"Anju isn't the same Anju we know?She didn't know us when she saw us...

Moreover,now Hazuki seems very old,so,honestly,I don't know if we can see her again.

Edited by Fredzard