E8 members speculation

Kikss

So according to Zumi, there were already 6 E8 members onscreen in the game, but so far we only know from three people that they are in the E8, Karen, Tesla and Volta´s mother (forgot her name), the woman that gives you the Impoleon crest in a sidequest. 

So that means that there are three more characters we already know. Who do you think they are?

I´m 99% sure that Alexandra is ether the champion or an E8 member, since she seems to be really powerful and also seems to know the champion. 

I also can imagine that Jan and/or Zumi are E8 members or maybe Jan even the champion.

Risa Raider is also a possibility but considering that everyone knows her and we have met her already a couple of times now, I think it would have been mentioned if she is an E8 member. 

Last one I can think of is crescent, but if shes on the E8 (or the champion, considering shes definitly really powerful) than I don´t think she would have stayed in the past for so long. 

Any other guesses?

I'd bet against Jan and Zumi, they seem inclined to deemphasize their roles in this game versus bumping them up.

Hazuki Blakeory, maybe? She seems to be the last surviving of the Protectors, save a possessed (?) Anju. If we're going with older characters, then I wonder if Katsu Bellarosa survived Storm-9. Other than those two, the only other I'd speculate about would probably be Rune.

please take into account that according to zumi, we've met 6 of them as of v12 and according to jan's tumblr we had only met 4 of them by v10, so 2 of them are characters met for the first time in v11 or v12, logically that should narrow down the guesses somewhat (Hazuki makes so much sense as one of them IMO)

I dont think Champion is Alexandra for one simple reason. Last Dark type leader died around 16-18 years before, and as Amber said, there havent been a Dark leader since, ergo no one during that time couldnt complete the League and take a stab at being the Champion. The Champion must be at least 30-something+, probably more, and im sure Alexandra is younger. 

My guesses for the the Elite 8 members are: Karen, Tesla, Volta's Mom, Rune, Augustus, Risa. 

It's almost 100% that Dylan is one, from the fact that he mentions that he's been "recognized for his strength" and a battle isn't on the table between us, yet.

Also Volta's mom is named Jolene!!

17 hours ago, CrystalKing said:

I'd bet against Jan and Zumi, they seem inclined to deemphasize their roles in this game versus bumping them up.

Hazuki Blakeory, maybe? She seems to be the last surviving of the Protectors, save a possessed (?) Anju. If we're going with older characters, then I wonder if Katsu Bellarosa survived Storm-9. Other than those two, the only other I'd speculate about would probably be Rune.

Cella is a protector actually, and she's still alive. Eldest.

14 hours ago, lolokxd said:

Btw Risa can't be one, y'know, considering she applied for the TOur. WHy would she be an E8 if she applied for a tournament to get all her region's badges?

what if she entered for fun? what if she's maybe trying to stop anyone who hasn't gone through any challenges to get the gym badges. adam participated too and he himself was a gym leader. and that jigglypuff of hers was damn eerie. so i think she really maybe one of them 

1 hour ago, reaper. said:

what if she entered for fun? what if she's maybe trying to stop anyone who hasn't gone through any challenges to get the gym badges. adam participated too and he himself was a gym leader. and that jigglypuff of hers was damn eerie. so i think she really maybe one of them 

Spoiler

Interesting fact about her Jigglypuff: it has the same moves as red haired girl's Naganadel.