[Custom Battle] El + Luna

DemICE

While you were caught up with the events in the Glass Gauntlet, Elias was free to act unhindered.

As you stumble upon the Subjeven Sanctum after your latest near-death experience that you could very well describe as  "Hell",  you find out....

This is a custom battle I made, that the player can fight in the Subseven Sanctum after they finish before they engage Solaris in Agate City, or after.  Although they will have an easier time doing it after Hardy, since the levels are 95s.

The fight's difficulty is pretty much extreme, and unfair, since it is made with Memeborn's philosophy, so go there prepared.  

Backup your trainers.dat. You will want to restore it afterwards because this one is from an old Memeborn version.  Then dump both of these files into your Data folder.

Have fun :    ^)

Map329.rxdata trainers.dat

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Can confirm this fight is hell, but it is a good way to test your might : ^ )

Actually never mind this fight is blessed as it will introduce you to out Lord and Saviors pure, white light. This is truly the closest I have felt to God in all of my 19 years.

Spoiler

unknown.png

• Haha 1

My team consists of Serperior, Medicham and Incineroar with Fake Out, Clefairy with Friend Guard, Togekiss with Tailwind and Follow Me, and mega-Gardevior. Only my Medicham and Clefairy fainted during battle and my mega-Gardevior wasn't even involved during battle.

Thank you for making an interesting battle. It is indeed the hardest double battle I've ever met in the game. 

(Edited) This time I use Extreme Evoboost Eevee with Helping Hand, mega-Gardevoir, and Togekiss with Follow Me. +2 Hyper Voice through pixilate from mega-Gardevoir under Holy Field with Helping Hand boost solely blasts their whole team. 

Edited by EyesOnKindred
  • Thanks 1