How different would this game have been if Melia was the player character?

Magus543

23 minutes ago, Fredzard said:

Speaking of Anathea,Anathea 2 and her children,what happened when Marianette gained her memories(chapter 3)and she "speaks" with Indriad?

Nobody knows. Theres literally no context other then the fact that its related to the prologue (as she hear Madame X words of encouragement in her head before going sicko mode on indriad)

5 hours ago, nhehvnukl said:

Nobody knows. Theres literally no context other then the fact that its related to the prologue (as she hear Madame X words of encouragement in her head before going sicko mode on indriad)

Oh...

Moreover,Marianette(with memories),before she freed us,said:"I never forget you again"...she remember us when we were in the past(MC and Venam)?

1 hour ago, Fredzard said:

Oh...

Moreover,Marianette(with memories),before she freed us,said:"I never forget you again"...she remember us when we were in the past(MC and Venam)?

Possibly. It sounds more significant then that, though.

16 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

Possibly. It sounds more significant then that, though.

Exactly.

In Chapter 13(Ren-eunion),Anathea said that we were very close to Maria...so,if we could do more time-travel and getting in Indriad's story,would we do something very important?

Honestly,I don't think that we will can save her:if in our time,Maria lost her memories with Indriad,we have to remember that Vitus lost Anathea,so he returned to be Indriad

2 hours ago, Fredzard said:

Exactly.

In Chapter 13(Ren-eunion),Anathea said that we were very close to Maria...so,if we could do more time-travel and getting in Indriad's story,would we do something very important?

Honestly,I don't think that we will can save her:if in our time,Maria lost her memories with Indriad,we have to remember that Vitus lost Anathea,so he returned to be Indriad

I know that Vitus losing his wife caused him to turn evil, again, but the dude had a cult in his basement complete with lava pits. That's not a spurn of the moment action, plus there are implications that their marriage was unhappy, in Blacksteeple castle, you can find a book labeled how to deal with domestic abuse that was owned by Anathea, and in the family portrait of Maria's family, Vitus looks unhappy. 

7 hours ago, Magus543 said:

I know that Vitus losing his wife caused him to turn evil, again, but the dude had a cult in his basement complete with lava pits. That's not a spurn of the moment action, plus there are implications that their marriage was unhappy, in Blacksteeple castle, you can find a book labeled how to deal with domestic abuse that was owned by Anathea, and in the family portrait of Maria's family, Vitus looks unhappy. 

Yeah,Vitus was Indriad since before meeting Anathea...Anathea wants Vitus to stop his "ritual" actions,so he stopped and he became more soft,for this Gardevoir tries to kill her.

Moreover,I think that something else will happen after Gardevoir's death,so we can find why Maria lost her memories.

2 hours ago, Fredzard said:

Yeah,Vitus was Indriad since before meeting Anathea...Anathea wants Vitus to stop his "ritual" actions,so he stopped and he became more soft,for this Gardevoir tries to kill her.

Moreover,I think that something else will happen after Gardevoir's death,so we can find why Maria lost her memories.

When we meet her as a ghost, she actually said that she didnt know about his cult thing at all, so that not it chief

On 7/17/2019 at 6:24 PM, nhehvnukl said:

When we meet her as a ghost, she actually said that she didnt know about his cult thing at all, so that not it chief

Oh god, i just had this terrible idea, what if Anathea is an alternate version of Crescent? Anathea was described with Black hair and Crescent also has black hair and a strange fixation with us and Melia in particular, it's stated at least one of Melia's shiny pokemon was given to her by Crescent and Melia and Crescent were close apparently during their time as time police. I mean i have this theory that Crescent is our actual mom, but it's possible that our MC gets shafted and it turns out Crescent is Melia's mom. But then again, during her big scene with Erin, Melia and Erin know the voice of their mom at least, so it's likely Crescent isn't Melia's mom.  

On 7/17/2019 at 1:24 PM, nhehvnukl said:

Wrong. She knew he did those things before, but forced him to stop if they are gonna get married. And until she died she believed he did stop. 

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

Wrong. She knew he did those things before, but forced him to stop if they are gonna get married. And until she died she believed he did stop. 

Soooo I googled it and apparently if we dont save the officer, she does indeed talk about that. The way she talked beforehand made me think the opposite and I chose to save the officer in all my playthroughs, so my bad about that.

12 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Doesn't Anathea acknowledge that Vitus kept secrets like his own study that Anathea wasn't allowed in, while we are investigating the manor? I still call into doubt that Vitus was really reformed even by his marriage because again, he suddenly has enough resources to blow up a city with some sort of bomb, an army of maids,LAVA PITS, and a crystal to keep his daughter in. 

53 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Doesn't Anathea acknowledge that Vitus kept secrets like his own study that Anathea wasn't allowed in, while we are investigating the manor? I still call into doubt that Vitus was really reformed even by his marriage because again, he suddenly has enough resources to blow up a city with some sort of bomb, an army of maids,LAVA PITS, and a crystal to keep his daughter in. 

I think Gardevoir tried constantly to "reverse" Vitus's character in Indriad,but,everytime,she failed,so she have to try to kill Anathea

2 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Gardevoir acknoledges that Vitus changed so he probs just had it there for backup with no intention of using it.

On 7/17/2019 at 1:12 AM, The Fangame Riddler said:

If Melia was the main character, I wouldn't have much of an issue with it. After all, it is possible to have Pokemon games with non-self insert characters as the MC, with Full Moon being a noteworthy example.

Full moon kinda sucks, though. I kinda wish the Main character just remained silent.

It probably would be better off if Melly was the main character instead of Luna, but then again, I don’t know.

44 minutes ago, ShadeStrider said:

Full moon kinda sucks, though. I kinda wish the Main character just remained silent.

It probably would be better off if Melly was the main character instead of Luna, but then again, I don’t know.

True, Full Moon is a bit lackluster, but it was one of the first examples that came to mind. Empyrean's a better example of a Pokemon game with a non-silent MC imo. 

5 hours ago, The Fangame Riddler said:

True, Full Moon is a bit lackluster, but it was one of the first examples that came to mind. Empyrean's a better example of a Pokemon game with a non-silent MC imo. 

What do you think about Dark Rising?

Edited by Fredzard

5 hours ago, The Fangame Riddler said:

Haven't played any of the Dark Rising games, truth be told.

Ah...

So,Nymiera and Indriad are the same woman and man in the "Original Entity/Arceus's story"?

6 hours ago, Fredzard said:

Ah...

So,Nymiera and Indriad are the same woman and man in the "Original Entity/Arceus's story"?

I think it's more of a reincarnation situation. Then again, we know Indriad has lived for over a century according to Gardevoir.