Help With Overworld Sprites for Follower Mons

Commander

So hello there fellow Rebornians. So I made an announcement about reviving the Follower's mod, but...I failed to realize one grave error: we're actually missing quite a number of sprites. I have minimal editing skills and can't sprite to save my life but I have enough skills with Paint.net to at least format open source sprites to work which I'll be doing over the next few months or so. Yes, it'll probably take me a month as there's 40 of these things and only one me. I'm just going to take what I can find and go from there. But there's something people can do while we wait for me to get done: either create overworld sprites yourself or simply format the darn things so I don't have to. If five people do a sprite a day, we'd be done in a week vs my 3 sprites a week over a month and a half.

ย 

Here's the list of what I need or have left

ย 

Spoiler

Alolan Raticate (could use better image)
Alolan Diglett/Dugtrio
Alolan Meowth/Persian (could use better image)
Alolan Geodude/Graveler/Golem
Orichorio (All 4)
Ribombee
Lycanroc Dusk
Fomantis
Lurantis (needs edited)
Morelull
Shiinotic
Oranguru
Passimian
Sandygast
Palossand
Pyukumuku
Minior (just shell form is fine)
Turtonator
Togedemaru
Bruxish
Drampa
Dhelmise
Jangmo-o
Hakamo-o
Kommo-o (could use better image)
Tapus (Koko could use better image)
Cosmoem
Necrozma (All forms) (have the Lion one done but could use a better one)
Magearna
Naganadel (definitely could use a better image)
Stakataka (may need edits)
Zeraora

ย 

You can check the follower mod but if you see a better image than the one used before, also upload it here and I'll replace it. Of course I'll check and compare the Reborn (and hopefully Jan is okay with Rejuv ones being the standard so I can use a couple from there if need be). If you need an example, I can upload one but there's like 100 in any Fangame folder to look at for reference. I'm mostly focused on making it functional with an image to represent every mon. I'm not even thinking about shinies right now.

ย 

If you need a Debug version for testing purposed you can use the Redux version below. Note that the follower system is only functional in the Grand Hall so you'll have to use the Grand Hall nurse joy to activate

Download

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, GriffinO1 said:

Question, I'm not personally a sprite but I'm curious, should sprinters make Sprites with normal shines, or the custom ones for Reborn and Rejuvenation?

Yes.

ย 

I think people would rather have the custom sprites, but whatever you want. If it functions properly, I'll accept it. Just use that rule. I really would rather be fixing errors and crashes.

The ones with (could use a better image) are already existent but need some tweaking? Just curious. I can grab some of them btw! I'll see what I can do, I just need to know stuff like if you want it to be organized like this:

ย 

vKBGsT5.png

ย 

Also, I believe there's already a Pyukumuku OW sprite! Found itย on Reborn's files

ย 

Fr308VF.png

11 hours ago, hoshi said:

Yes, that would be really handyย ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ thank you!

Check the OP as I added the debug version to it. Should include images of all the stuff I was messing or trying to work. As I said, I'm more focused on it being functional so you probably could do a better job than I could.

• 2 weeks later...