how to beat narcissa?

gryson

11 minutes ago, gryson said:

I'm struggling against Narcissa, any tips on beating her

Swampert is my starter and all the pokemon in the box are trained to l35

team.png

Get flash from the game corner and teach it to everyone that can learn it. It turns her field to a blessed field, the field that Maria and Keta's ghost used- it makes ghost moves weaker and normal moves super effective against ghost types, but she can transform the field back herself so have as many pokemon with flash as you can.

it would help if you know her team, cuz i honestly forgot

but if im not wrong then she should have a drifblim, mimikyu, mismagius, chandelure, gengar? 

so you definitely need a special wall to soak up the damage, and just like @nhehvnukl said to bring someone that knows flash and don't be afraid of using your healing items, it would also help to get a electric type pkmn that knows thunder wave: magnetric is a really good choice,  u can get it in chrysolia hotel, it has nice speed and hit pretty hard also have electric terrain move that would really help in future ( you really need to have some pkmn that could change the terrain )

if you just wanted to kill that drifblim then use lycanroc's accelrock or rock slide  

Normal types with unique moves and Dark types are your best bet. I remeber back when Narcissa was the devil incarnate lmao, having normal types and strong pokemon helped a lot, cuz her signature ghost move is so broken. If I could choose your team based off your box tho I'd use Persian cuz its fast, Sawsbuck, Luxray, Hariyama (for bulk),  and your Swampert, Cacturne or talonflame could be used too depending on how good their movesets are for this battle, also dont be afraid to catch new mons and train them, its kinda required in this game lol

Also if you have any niche items to help that would be great too, like a chesto berry for driftblim's hypnosis, things like that

15 minutes ago, Milotic said:

Normal types with unique moves and Dark types are your best bet. I remeber back when Narcissa was the devil incarnate lmao, having normal types and strong pokemon helped a lot, cuz her signature ghost move is so broken. If I could choose your team based off your box tho I'd use Persian cuz its fast, Sawsbuck, Luxray, Hariyama (for bulk),  and your Swampert, Cacturne or talonflame could be used too depending on how good their movesets are for this battle, also dont be afraid to catch new mons and train them, its kinda required in this game lol

Also if you have any niche items to help that would be great too, like a chesto berry for driftblim's hypnosis, things like that

Lol yeah i remember back in the earlier versions where i need to catch and use a friggin raticate in my team just becuz it knows suckerpunch, but yeah honestly gryson if you think your stat is outmatched then don't held back and ev train the crap out of your mon, especially since speed room is free and in v12 the ev training is considerably better and easier compared to the last versions and ohh boy if you think this battle is hard rejuv has many surprised for you lol