Romantic route rejection reaction.

Magus543

Honestly, i'm fine with it, plus we always have headcanons if we really want one. Let's be real folks, we can't have a Romantic sidequest if we don't talk much. I've gotten over my initial shock i'll never be able to date Nim, or Piano girl or Aelita or Melia or Venam, or Team Anti-Assist grunt or Angie, or,Texen and Thomas Blakeory. Let's cut the team some slack over this, because i still have the high of V12 with me.  After much thinking, a romance sideplot with the cast is unfeasible, they all have their own goals, especially Aelita, and with how many plot points this game is juggling, a romantic subplot would be tricky. Hell, with the game's official couple, Melia and Venam, i doubt the game will put much focus on it for now, like those two dorks are piping hot messes, and jumping into a relationship now would be trouble for both of them especially after 12.  I feel like Venam wants to mature more before dating Melia, and Melia is her own mess of issues. Now in a previous post, i mentioned i felt Melia going for Venam was like a rejection of us, and then i realize i picked the wrong words and incited people, whoops. Now i realized what i was actually trying to say might also be controversial but here we go ready? WE"VE BEEN TURNED INTO A THIRD WHEEL. NOOOOOOOOOO. Now everytime we hang out with Melia and Venam it's going to be filled with awkwardness, kinda like how Harry Potter felt when he was worried Ron and Hermione dating would mean he would be left behind. This is why we should hang out with Ren and Aelita more, sure Ren's part of a terrorist organization and is probably going to jail but whatever.

Guys, it's just NPCs let's try to be more mature about this, and don't let this ruin the game for us, don't let the joy of V12 get ruined because we can't get into Saki's pants. 

Edited by Magus543