what team should i use?

greninjagang

Reborn isn't really a game where I'd recommend using the same 6 Pokemon throughout your playthrough. Especially since you can't get any good ones early on but you're still gonna need to build a team to defeat the leaders. For starters I'd recommend Mudkip, Froakie, Chimchar or Torchic. Consider catching a Krikitune because I pretty much 1v6-ed Florinia with one of those by spamming fury cutter.

Late game we've got some really good mons available like Aegislash, Excadrill, Ferrothorn, Hippowdon, Garchomp, Rotom-W (these 6 happen to be my main sand team), Weavile, Mega-Lopunny, Magnezone, Skarmory, Clefable, Alakazam etc. so I'd recommend using some of those. Even then you're probably still gonna want multiple battle ready Pokemon in rotation in case one (or more) of your main team is useless against the current match up. Greninja, Weavile and Alakazam are what I mainly use to sweep through battles but you're gonna want some of the more bulky mons for gym battles. Sand rush Excadrill with life orb is also REALLY good.

18 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Mudkip get damp as it's hidden ability or torrent

I swear Mudkip had Soundproof as its hidden ability in a previous ep. My mistake.

11 hours ago, Sirrobert said:

Why though, when you can already get a Whishmur to counter Chatot?

I originally thought Mudkip still had Soundproof so I thought that'd be perfect for Julia.