Hello lovely people of pokemon reborn I was wondering I wanted to create a pure dragon team and wanted to ask if anybody could tell me what would be the best setup for this ?

And if there are some dragon Breeders that have leftovers from there breeding process with decent av stats that you could gift me would verry much apreciate it.

47 minutes ago, On the Hunt for skrelp said:

Hello lovely people of pokemon reborn I was wondering I wanted to create a pure dragon team and wanted to ask if anybody could tell me what would be the best setup for this ?

And if there are some dragon Breeders that have leftovers from there breeding process with decent av stats that you could gift me would verry much apreciate it.

I have a couple of good dragon leftovers from the WT event. Unfortunately will have to wait till tomorrow at a friend's house till late tonight

3 minutes ago, On the Hunt for skrelp said:

yeah sure np no stress  will be on in the afternoon so just hit me up then and I will be very gratefull. Enjoy your evening 😉

and WT event ?

Wonder trade. Was on June 28th

I like doing them every once and a while

6 hours ago, On the Hunt for skrelp said:

ah nice good to know was off of pokemon reborn for a year and a half because The game bugged and I couldnt continue so I rage quit when my whole team hit max lvl will have to be more active in the forums 

need skrelp? I can help