Follower Mod REJUVENATION V12

Romy

Walking up the any staircase in the Forsaken Lab with follower Pokémon enabled induces a crash. Oddly even when I disabled them I still crashed. But only after fighting the person guarding the panel by the right staircase. This only occurs when Mosley is following as well.

12 hours ago, GriffinO1 said:

Walking up the any staircase in the Forsaken Lab with follower Pokémon enabled induces a crash. Oddly even when I disabled them I still crashed. But only after fighting the person guarding the panel by the right staircase.

Saving and re-opening the game in the area of the bottom half of the right staircase results in this error.

BE463BC0-F53F-46E3-82DC-9B8EFFC67350.jpeg

On 8/16/2019 at 12:04 AM, GriffinO1 said:

Can I add the patch the V12.1 patch to the folder or will that break the mod?

For a majority of people it's no. Someone needs to add the scripts into the new script file as well as add the eventing on any maps that may have changed or been tweaked

Sorry, but I really would give up with Rejuv having the follower mod as you need a team actually dedicated and prepped for Gen 8 to do overworld sprites. I'm willing to help someone on a few things but ultimately someone has to dedicate themselves to doing this mod mostly on their own.

It is not hard per se but Rejuv is a different beast having more script changes than Reborn so additional scripting is needed. I am not putting that responsibility into my hands as I was hesitant to even do Reborn's. Redux follower mod is done but I'm just putting bells and whistles whenever I set time aside to work on it.

• 2 weeks later...

unfortunatly a lot of stuff causes crashes or just doesn't work at all. I don't have the in depth knowledge of scripts and all this stuff to fix the problems. BUT I might get into it again once reborn and rejuv are finished games. Because as I see it right now, every single patch means do it all over again.... every single respawn station nurse and healing station has to be tempert with. Also the remove follower npc has to be at some points as well. And all the error reports I got, need to be fixed. But to fix them I need to find the single line in about 1000000 lines. Which is extra hard since I did not write the script. It's like the finding hay in the needlepile.

On 8/25/2019 at 1:29 PM, Romy said:

unfortunatly a lot of stuff causes crashes or just doesn't work at all. I don't have the in depth knowledge of scripts and all this stuff to fix the problems. BUT I might get into it again once reborn and rejuv are finished games. Because as I see it right now, every single patch means do it all over again.... every single respawn station nurse and healing station has to be tempert with. Also the remove follower npc has to be at some points as well. And all the error reports I got, need to be fixed. But to fix them I need to find the single line in about 1000000 lines. Which is extra hard since I did not write the script. It's like the finding hay in the needlepile.

I assume this means this mod is on indefinite hiatus?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/14/2019 at 10:23 PM, Commander said:

Are you asking for someone to simply follow behind you? There's actually a simpler way but it would require editing the game. Do you mind describing what you want to do a bit more? (unless you want to summon a trainer in and out of a Pokeball which might be hilarious)

I'm curious, it's possible to have a permanent follower trainer with you?