Help with Marianette

MuchoG

I've played through all of Reborn and I did not have this much of a issue with a battle (despite at max 3 times through the entire game).

So I can't even beat 2 pokemon on her team, her Delcatty or uses Hyper Voice which does massive damage or Cosmic Powers and uses Baton Pass, special normal moves getting a 1,5 buff and hitting Ghost and Dark super effetive plus Cosmic Power being stronger is just overpowered and unfair. Also Multipulse that hits my Lycanroc super effective.

I need some advice, I remember the first time I played this game I stopped at the water gym because you are stuck at a place so you are limited at the pokemon you can use, it's the same with this battle.

Some pokemon I have are Roselia, Frogadier, Lyanroc, Zebstrika, Fletchinder, Lunatone, Solrock, Mr.Mime, Bellsprout, both Nidorans, Skrelp, Swablu, Klink, Pancham, Alolan Rattatta, Cacnea, Elgyem, Buizel, Zangoose, Litleo, Carbink, Pikachu, Houndour, Deddene, Geodude and Charjabug. So I have this plus the pokemon you can catch around the mansion.

So what pokemon are the best for this gym? Or what's a good strategy? I can't one shot the Delcatty with anything, he's not slow and he an set up and pass those buffs or hit me with op moves. I'm kinda stuck.

3 minutes ago, Alex said:

You can leave the mansion by going through the hedge you came in from, when you broke down the wall in the small hut.

Oh then I have much more options, what pokemon are good for Marianette? I haven't seen a lot of fighting types, maybe the Solrock/Lunatone because of the rock type but I really don't see an answer for her opening play with Delcatty.

1 hour ago, MuchoG said:

Oh then I have much more options, what pokemon are good for Marianette? I haven't seen a lot of fighting types, maybe the Solrock/Lunatone because of the rock type but I really don't see an answer for her opening play with Delcatty.

Hariyama is an ideal Fighting-type to use, and I believe Mr Mime has access to Dual Screens.

I'm not sure if just Meditite can do it unless you rare candy it to level 37 to evolve it, but it's also an incredibly hard hitting fighting type that will have High Jump Kick by level 35 as well. Medicham absolutely would be able to if you do have 2 spare rare candies, even through enhanced cosmic power. I'm not familiar enough with her V12 team otherwise to help if her lead Pokemon have moves that would threaten Steel or Rock types, but Sudowoodo from the shadow Bonsly can also be useful, especially if it still comes with Shift Gear. (Multipulse is like a weaker Judgement in how it functions, AFAIK, so it's likely that Multipulse is Water to be S.E against Rock and neutral to Steel.)