Culvier Clan Members Location

Milotic

Hey all, I noticed that there wasnt a thread with the location of each clan member

I've only found these:

Gearen City

Goldenwood Park

The dessert area near the gible (forgot the name)

And I know there is one on route 6 underwater but I just cant find them, I was actually hoping someone would shed light on this cuz I've serached the area at least 10 times and found nothing. Are they in the tower with the mearnie on top? Cuz that place is locked too and Im pretty sure its not linked to the Kingdra puzzle cuz those buttons didnt unlock that tower either.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/13/2019 at 12:05 PM, Milotic said:

Hey all, I noticed that there wasnt a thread with the location of each clan member

I've only found these:

Gearen City

Goldenwood Park

The dessert area near the gible (forgot the name)

And I know there is one on route 6 underwater but I just cant find them, I was actually hoping someone would shed light on this cuz I've serached the area at least 10 times and found nothing. Are they in the tower with the mearnie on top? Cuz that place is locked too and Im pretty sure its not linked to the Kingdra puzzle cuz those buttons didnt unlock that tower either.

Where is she in the badlands? I can't find her for the life of me.

On 8/5/2019 at 4:12 PM, BananaMuffin8821 said:

Not sure if you've found it yet, but its in the building above the pokemon center iirc (its been a while), also you have to have finished the storyline for this version (postgame only) to find them. If you still cant find em there are people on YT with videos that could easily show you the location

On 8/5/2019 at 3:12 PM, BananaMuffin8821 said:

do you know the building mc and co fell and left, its to the right of that building which was blocked off until you beat flora

edit: its beyond alamissa urben, known as Zone zero or destroyed Hiyoshi city post calamity

Edited by Harsh Bhakta