Misdreavus

Espeon

Hi everyone,

So I've been playing Reborn for a few years now and I already caught Gastly when the event was still at "Kiki"'s grave in Byxbysion Wall. Now the problem with that is that I have had two Gastly events and haven't had the opportunity of catching a Misdreavus. Would someone be willing to trade a Misdreavus for the Gastly I caught on Route 4 (Lvl. 40)? I also have a bunch of other Pokémon, so I you want another Pokémon in return just ask (no maxed out IV's though).

Thanks!!

3 hours ago, Espeon said:

Hi everyone,

So I've been playing Reborn for a few years now and I already caught Gastly when the event was still at "Kiki"'s grave in Byxbysion Wall. Now the problem with that is that I have had two Gastly events and haven't had the opportunity of catching a Misdreavus. Would someone be willing to trade a Misdreavus for the Gastly I caught on Route 4 (Lvl. 40)? I also have a bunch of other Pokémon, so I you want another Pokémon in return just ask (no maxed out IV's though).

Thanks!!

I can XD

3 hours ago, Espeon said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks!!

Hi I realised you you already sent me a DM, I would gladly trade the mon for you when you are here online 🙂