Money Grind

Araxel

So I already finished V12 content and now want to get all crests.

Sadly before I knew that you could get some crests with a lot of money I spent a lot of it on friendship berries.

Is there a place you can grind money in V12 to get these crests?

There is oran/pecha berry exploit at the  start of game if you have v11

oran/pecha berry cost 20$ in v11

however in v12 its cost 200$

So all you have to do is buy all the berries in v11 then resell it in v12

Edited by Kyubeytor

I'm interested in an answer to this too. Neo Gearen Laboratory lacks a rematchable trainer as far as I can tell, and sidequest trainers will eventually run out. I'm fine with the high prices of new items because of the absurd amount of money trainers hand out at this point in the game, but I don't know if there's a way to make up for that outside of leveling a Persian to 85 and slowly payday farming or selling items obtained with Pickup. (if any of them have noticeable values, I'm not actually sure what Rejuvenation's pickup chart is)

55 minutes ago, interdiction said:

I'm interested in an answer to this too. Neo Gearen Laboratory lacks a rematchable trainer as far as I can tell, and sidequest trainers will eventually run out. I'm fine with the high prices of new items because of the absurd amount of money trainers hand out at this point in the game, but I don't know if there's a way to make up for that outside of leveling a Persian to 85 and slowly payday farming or selling items obtained with Pickup. (if any of them have noticeable values, I'm not actually sure what Rejuvenation's pickup chart is)

Do Audino trainers give money?

59 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

Do Audino trainers give money?

sadly not

I personally use a setup with vaporeon, persian (and 4 pickup mons) and defeat the breeder in Hiyoshi City. Each battle yields ~23k-27k depending on your persians attack stat and takes around 2-3 minutes. 

I lead with vaporeon (holding Amulet Coin) and use acid armor twice then switch via Baton Pass to persian (holding leftovers) and use payday for the rest of the fight.

You also might want make sure that it does not hail your battle style is set to set and animations are turned of to speed up the process.

With 165 attack you need exactly 32 attacks with payday to finish all 6 audinos resulting in a 27,2k profit.

You can get Leftovers, PPup via pickup.

Here is the pickup table for Rejuvination.

253963786_PICKUP.jpg.f3200049d5ec035f6af6fefaef6557f2.jpg.91713366394600482e7b04b303159d92.jpg

I know this method requires some time to setup but you can also just use a persian with amulet coin and Ev train other pokemon. If someone has a better or/and faster idea I am happy to hear it.

• Like 1