riolu

AntonyJr

6 hours ago, AntonyJr said:

Anyone who willing to give me a riolu ? Sadly i dont have something to return i just started the game and i want riolu to make it friendly and evolve it as fast as possible.

NO PROBLEMS 🙂 want any specific you have any specific  moveset in mind?

EDIT: Also Any specific moveset? I want to know if you are looking for a physical attacker or a special one

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AntonyJr said:

Anyone who willing to give me a riolu ? Sadly i dont have something to return i just started the game and i want riolu to make it friendly and evolve it as fast as possible.

I can give you one in egg form. Hatched Pokemon have a higher happiness when born (trading resets it to zero), feed it some Pokesnax/icecream and you'll have it in no time

• Like 1

i think im looking for a physical one with swards dance close comb ext speed and dont know what else maybe earthqueke or sth else dont know. Btw thank you both for your replies can i ask for more pokemon in the future ? 😄 Also how do we trade ? 

8 minutes ago, AntonyJr said:

i think im looking for a physical one with swards dance close comb ext speed and dont know what else maybe earthqueke or sth else dont know. Btw thank you both for your replies can i ask for more pokemon in the future ? 😄 Also how do we trade ? 

Yeah you can ask on either of our trade threads or PM either one of us

Menu - Pokegear - online play - Login & Password - trade

If you don't have a username you'll need to make one then depending on who your trading reach an agreement on who waits and who requests

@Eigengrau if you have the mon today that they requested then you do the trade. I'm not available till late tonight or tomorrow at latest

18 hours ago, AntonyJr said:

unfortunately earthquake tm hasnt been released 😕 sooo I will see what I can do, I will try giving meteor mash physical attacker :') 

18 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Yeah you can ask on either of our trade threads or PM either one of us

Menu - Pokegear - online play - Login & Password - trade

If you don't have a username you'll need to make one then depending on who your trading reach an agreement on who waits and who requests

@Eigengrau if you have the mon today that they requested then you do the trade. I'm not available till late tonight or tomorrow at latest

Allright ma'am 🙂