Back Up Saves Not Working

Izetarion

Anyways, with the latest version of Rejuvenation out, I'm trying to go back to the earliest point in the game since I've completed the version. However, even with all the recorded save filves in my Saved Games folder, I'm unable to do so. I've followed the guides to using backup save data files and asked assistance from users in my previous thread, but it seems its all for naught. I even asked some of the game developers to help me and apparently I end up getting the same result. Even when I deleted my Rejuvenation save folder (I backed it up to my Google Drive beforehand) and re-download the latest version, it still reads that I'm still in the post-Version game stuff, even though that's not what I want. 

Basically does anyone know how to fix this? 

The game only allows so many backups to exist at a time (the exact number of which can be adjusted via the Options menu), and overwrites older backups whenever you save beyond that limit. My guess is that you've saved too many times after reaching the end, and consequently lost the older backups... which would certainly be a bit unfortunate for you if it's true. 

Of course, if someone else has a more optimistic explanation+fix action combo, that would be greatly preferred over this downer ending.

• Like 1