Jump to content
  • 0
Benja

How do I get Azurill?

Question

So I am collecting all of the pokemon in the game and one of the last ones I need is azurill. Where can I find it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
10 minutes ago, Benja said:

So I am collecting all of the pokemon in the game and one of the last ones I need is azurill. Where can I find it?

You need to breed it unfortunalty, you need sea incense I can trade you an Azurill if you want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Starry Knight said:

You need to breed it unfortunalty, you need sea incense I can trade you an Azurill if you want.

Thanks for the offer! I have sea incense fortunately. It feels right doing it myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, Benja said:

Thanks for the offer! I have sea incense fortunately. It feels right doing it myself.

Wasn't sure a lot of people missed it. Anyways aon marill or azurill attach it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Starry Knight said:

Wasn't sure a lot of people missed it. Anyways aon marill or azurill attach it

Thanks for the advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...