Rejuvenation v12 lottery starters

R_lodbrok

Hey guys, don't know if I it's ok to start a new topic for this question, but..

Is it still possible to get a dragon starter in v12? I've probably hit the random pokemon machine about 200+ times now, and I haven't seen any other pokemon than the ones I can choose manually..

Thx in advance

**I apologize to the moderators, I have no idea how this post ended up here, please delete this, my phone kind of has a mind of its own since I dropped it

Edited by R_lodbrok
Location of topic chosen by mistake

The jackpot starters were removed indefinitely since V10, were they not?

I'm afraid you won't be getting a Dragon-type starter outside of a currently-unreleased Mega Charizard X, or Mega Sceptile.

Edited by Auburn_Ember
Forgot about Sceptile.

First time playing this game, haven't really played pokemon since my childhood.. only heard about this and reborn yesterday. Anyway, thanks for the answer, at least I won't waste another 4 hours resetting the game 🙂

Is Mega Charizard Y available in the game?

Download v9, lottery time, once you get the pokemon you want, save in safe place to avoid complication with places that changed over the versions (Gearen city pokemon center is fine), and start playing on v12.

28 minutes ago, R_lodbrok said:

First time playing this game, haven't really played pokemon since my childhood.. only heard about this and reborn yesterday. Anyway, thanks for the answer, at least I won't waste another 4 hours resetting the game 🙂

Is Mega Charizard Y available in the game?

Mega evolution will be avialable in v13, the next one. Also, we dont have any charizard mega stones yet, so its not guaranteed that he will be in v13.

uh, sorry for double post x_x

Hey man don't worry about it, every pokemon will be avaliable for you at some point during the game. Very nice position not knowing these games at all. First playthrough is hella fun, you don't expect what these games offer. Besides dragons tend to be a pain to level early on. Have fun mate! 

P.S. one thing worth googling without spoilers is the mystery egg part, you don't want to miss that!

Thx for the advice @kulesiak, but I think I'm just going to play the game the way it is, I kinda lost my patience already. Charizard is a dragon despite its flying typing, so I'll survive..

Just 1 more question, are there enough dragon types available for a monotype playthrough?

20 minutes ago, LemonJones said:

Hey man don't worry about it, every pokemon will be avaliable for you at some point during the game. Very nice position not knowing these games at all. First playthrough is hella fun, you don't expect what these games offer. Besides dragons tend to be a pain to level early on. Have fun mate! 

P.S. one thing worth googling without spoilers is the mystery egg part, you don't want to miss that!

Thx man, nice to see such a great and helpful community! Sorry for being a noob:)

23 minutes ago, R_lodbrok said:

Just 1 more question, are there enough dragon types available for a monotype playthrough?

Probably not but there are some members of the forum that are willing to help you with that by generating dragons for you from the start and then maybe lock mystery egg on to a dragon type as well. What I'm saying is that it's very possible. You can even do it yourself with the "Scripts" file that allows you to use the debug option when you press X. 

2 minutes ago, LemonJones said:

You can even do it yourself with the "Scripts" file that allows you to use the debug option when you press X. 

Best to do it myself then, I'm learning to code right now anyway 🙂 just wanted some initial info as there's not so much info on v12 yet. Thanks!

Nah there are more than enough dragon types available for a monotype playthrough (once you get past the first gym at least) there is no need to generate any. Although I wouldn’t suggest a monotype run if this is your first time playing a reborn style game.