Karen Sidequest V12 Poll (Spoilers)

Karen Sidequest V12 Poll   

74 members have voted

1. 1. What choice did you made?

• Let Karrina Attack
    • Intervene Karrina
    • Let Karrina Attack BUT push her off later

Spoiler

You know it's kinda pointless to be concerned about spoilers in your text when the poll choices are clearly visible to anyone who click the thread. Maybe you should have put "SPOILER" in the thread name instead.

In any case, I don't see why you would not intervene. First of all, Karen is the one who invited me onto this side quest so I'm basically on her side by default. You'd also be expecting some kind of reward from Karen at the end whereas Karrina hasn't offered you shit. The 2 reasons why you might let her do it is if you agree with letting her get revenge or if you're expecting some reward big enough to make you abandon Karen such as the mega ring.

In the first case, I don't really give enough shits about Karrina to side with her on this. Especially since Karen was basically mentally ill when she killed her parents so this just seems pointless. Also Karrina's kinda killing her in a cowardly way so again just no reason to side with her.

In the second case, Karrina offers you nothing to switching sides and if you let her do it expecting a mega ring reward, she pushes Karrina WITH THE MEGA RING down into the sacrificial pit.

I'm thinking that's the main reason why you'd push her down too since why would anyone change their minds from 2 minutes ago when nothing unexpected has really happened?

tl;dr Karrina COULD have offered you the mega ring since that would have actually made the choice more difficult but as is, stopping her is the morally better choice and it gives you better rewards.

Pushing her is just lol