V11 Sidequest?

3 hours ago, ChaoticStreamer said:

The one with the Classified Information quest.

EDIT: It's from the Grand Dream City help center.

If I remember correctly the one that couldn't be completed in v11 was the missing children one but Dylan pretty much makes you drop it to progress.

It might help to elaborate a bit on what it is you're seeing because on my first playthrough I didn't have any issues with the GDC help center, granted this is coming from someone who played the flora route (just because I wanted to know what her deal was) if that makes any difference

Edited by Nolime
Got Dylan's name wrong lol

21 hours ago, Nolime said:

If I remember correctly the one that couldn't be completed in v11 was the missing children one but Dylan pretty much makes you drop it to progress.

It might help to elaborate a bit on what it is you're seeing because on my first playthrough I didn't have any issues with the GDC help center, granted this is coming from someone who played the flora route (just because I wanted to know what her deal was) if that makes any difference

Sorry about that! I didn't have access to my pc but wanted to get a result asap so I said whatever I could remember.

It's the help center at GDC's Central building, where you get denied registration for the tournament. When I checked the requests on the board it said I was already doing a quest and would have to cancel to accept another. After cancelling the only other available quest is classified information. but when I try to accept it it says I've already completed it.

Iirc the classified information was a quest which I was supposed to cancel, but I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is a bug. 

Thanks!

3 hours ago, ChaoticStreamer said:

Sorry about that! I didn't have access to my pc but wanted to get a result asap so I said whatever I could remember.

It's the help center at GDC's Central building, where you get denied registration for the tournament. When I checked the requests on the board it said I was already doing a quest and would have to cancel to accept another. After cancelling the only other available quest is classified information. but when I try to accept it it says I've already completed it.

Iirc the classified information was a quest which I was supposed to cancel, but I'm not sure if what I'm seeing is a bug. 

Thanks!

Huh that is strange, indeed.

The mission you're supposed to drop for progression is "Missing children" and the rewards for doing classified information are the rift data for drifio (think that's its name?) and the dept store stamp.

If you're sure you don't have the rewards then it's probably a good idea to check out the bug report section or contact someone who can fix savefiles directly (I don't know how to do that, sorry 😞 )

5 hours ago, ChaoticStreamer said:

the only other available quest is classified information. but when I try to accept it it says I've already completed it.

It's the same thing in my game too and I definitely completed that quest. It's probably either a bug or just intentionally there. The game's telling you that you completed it so I guess just leave it at that.