Anyone have a vikavolt/charjabug/grubin?

Xevel

I just realized that I missed the opportunity to even get one (before 3rd gym) so I'm curious if it's possible for anyone to trade me one. It doesn't even have to be well-natured EV/IV'd, it just needs to be alive. Also if possible I'd like to somehow get that evolved since I'm currently at Randomus and it's still quite away from where I am.

Thanks in advance!

2 minutes ago, Xevel said:

I just realized that I missed the opportunity to even get one (before 3rd gym) so I'm curious if it's possible for anyone to trade me one. It doesn't even have to be well-natured EV/IV'd, it just needs to be alive. Also if possible I'd like to somehow get that evolved since I'm currently at Randomus and it's still quite away from where I am.

Thanks in advance!

I have a newly born grubbin, your not that far off of evolving it either, You need Luna's key thing and you can evolve it before battling her

Xevel, I'm waiting for the trade request. I haven't done online play. I also have a few mods on (SMW) does that effect it?

No, the only thing I know that affects it would be Sandbox and maybe Commanders Redux mod

do you mind evolving it as soon as it hits level 20? I can trade it right back to you. I'm really stuck on randomus and I think this might potentially be my ticket out. Also, considering the fact that you're really well versed is it possible for the player to obtain a mega altaria?

I appreciate it. Thanks!

do you mind evolving it as soon as it hits level 20? I can trade it right back to you. I'm really stuck on randomus and I think this might potentially be my ticket out. Also, considering the fact that you're really well versed is it possible for the player to obtain a mega altaria?

I appreciate it. Thanks!

Yes but not till late game, at least pretty sure we have the mega stone. Need to beat water gym leader before you can even consider Mega evolving stuff

and sure, Attach a rare Candy to it please so I don't have to waste time trying to get an encounter to fight

Edited by Starry Knight

My thing bugged out quite hard, it was just a black screen. Would you like to try again? I don't have any rare candies and I only have 16k. Sorry!!

no problem you find them all the time on the ground that's why i had asked for one, don't need one just easier, training some new mons I wanted to try out and they are low leveled

@Xevel do you want tbolt?

Advanced issues found

On 7/11/2019 at 11:07 PM, Starry Knight said:

no problem have a good day/night PM/DM if you need anything else

would you happen to have a Chandelure/litwick by any chance as well?