(V12 Spoilers) Need help with ANA questline

Seehan

Spoiler

Hey all, I've been trying to complete all the side content in V12, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to move on with the ANA questline. The only thing I vaguely remember about the quest is that something happened in some house in the underground with the elevator? And then the quest ended there and I forgot all about it. Now that there's apparently new content in the newest episode, how might I access it? Where should I go? And if possible, what the heck even happened in the side quest again?

Spoiler

As said above you need to go to the Blakeory Atheneum which is located in the scholar district in Grand Dream City. If you did all the previous thing related with the quest, Ana should be on the second floor looking at a computer.

To give you a quick recap, while you were in the underground you saw a girl running from some Bladestar grunts and for some reason the protagonist lets them take her. They bring her into their main building and then finally you decide to help her. Dylann also shows up at some point and lets you into the building I think. He's the guy who initially showed you into the underground and he seems to know a lot about the place. Anyway you obviously rescue her and take her to Dylann's house.  The girl remembers her name is Ana and btw she happens to be an android with no eyes.

Also she has some kind of chip inside her which is what these people are actually after (it looks like some person called V is the ringleader). Some things seem to trigger Ana's memories and she gets them back little by little represented via % of data regained.

At this point she's just curious about the world and you and Dylann take her out to experience new things and learn about the world while V's henchmen try to capture her. You end up saving her from a few of them and then when you get back to Dylann's place there's a package from the Puppet Master addressed to Ana with a disc that can be inserted at the Blakeory Atheneum which is why she went there and where the quest cut off last time.

One more thing to note, based on the bits of memories we've seen, it looks like she's from some post apocalyptic future where Pokemon and possibly humans are either extinct or on the brink of extinction. At least that's what it sounds like based on what this person she calls "Grandma" is saying. It will certainly be interesting to see where this story goes but don't expect any major reveals in this version either since the quest cuts off again.

• Thanks 1

On 7/11/2019 at 9:35 PM, Gheist said:
  Hide contents

As said above you need to go to the Blakeory Atheneum which is located in the scholar district in Grand Dream City. If you did all the previous thing related with the quest, Ana should be on the second floor looking at a computer.

To give you a quick recap, while you were in the underground you saw a girl running from some Bladestar grunts and for some reason the protagonist lets them take her. They bring her into their main building and then finally you decide to help her. Dylann also shows up at some point and lets you into the building I think. He's the guy who initially showed you into the underground and he seems to know a lot about the place. Anyway you obviously rescue her and take her to Dylann's house.  The girl remembers her name is Ana and btw she happens to be an android with no eyes.

Also she has some kind of chip inside her which is what these people are actually after (it looks like some person called V is the ringleader). Some things seem to trigger Ana's memories and she gets them back little by little represented via % of data regained.

At this point she's just curious about the world and you and Dylann take her out to experience new things and learn about the world while V's henchmen try to capture her. You end up saving her from a few of them and then when you get back to Dylann's place there's a package from the Puppet Master addressed to Ana with a disc that can be inserted at the Blakeory Atheneum which is why she went there and where the quest cut off last time.

One more thing to note, based on the bits of memories we've seen, it looks like she's from some post apocalyptic future where Pokemon and possibly humans are either extinct or on the brink of extinction. At least that's what it sounds like based on what this person she calls "Grandma" is saying. It will certainly be interesting to see where this story goes but don't expect any major reveals in this version either since the quest cuts off again.

Thank you for your super in depth reply! Unfortunately, it seems like my game is bugged, as Ana is not present in the location she is supposed to be in. I have combed the underground and library and spoken to everyone, to no avail. I wonder if a dev can help me out here? @Jan

• Developers
26 minutes ago, Seehan said:

Thank you for your super in depth reply! Unfortunately, it seems like my game is bugged, as Ana is not present in the location she is supposed to be in. I have combed the underground and library and spoken to everyone, to no avail. I wonder if a dev can help me out here? @Jan

I can definitely help out! Please send me your save file, and I'll take a look. 

• Thanks 1

Hello there,

I'm also having the same problem with the Ana questline! I think I have already completed the other quests, though I got a goldfish memory so I'm not 100% sure 🙈

Thank you in advance!

Game.rxdata

EDIT: Fixed corrupted savefile

Edited by Xander_

On 7/21/2019 at 12:23 AM, Seehan said:

Just bumping to keep the thread alive! Thanks again for offering to help, @Jan❤️ 

Turns out I wasn't bugged at all. I just wasn't paying attention. What you want to do is head over to the Hope district and head south to a bridge where you will find Ana being harassed by a some team bladestar grunts. From there you can continue the quest.

17 hours ago, dovedeity said:

I'm stuck a little earlier on in the quest. I have to go to the hospital of hope to check on Jenny, but the nurse just tells me she's sleeping. I've already talked to the officer in the police department.

After this point Ana should have head off towards the Pokemon hospital in the hope district. Just head south from the Hospital of Hope and enter a building that looks like this. From here you can continue the quest, just make sure to pay attention to what they say so you don't get lost like I did.

Screenshot_2.png

• 2 months later...