Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Scope Lens or Lucky Chant 'mon?

Ezlo Farcarver

Question

Burning question, where can I find either a Scope Lens (So I can play up my head Honchkrow's Super Luck), or a Pokemon that has/learns Lucky Chant (So that I can stop noel constantly critting me)? I'm beginning to lose valuable funds with the amount of times he's destroyed me... and I'm running out of strategies.

3 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, Ezlo Farcarver said:

Burning question, where can I find either a Scope Lens (So I can play up my head Honchkrow's Super Luck), or a Pokemon that has/learns Lucky Chant (So that I can stop noel constantly critting me)? I'm beginning to lose valuable funds with the amount of times he's destroyed me... and I'm running out of strategies.

you didn't really say where you are in game so here's the pokemon that get the move by level up

Munna - Peridot Ward for Bidoof evolution

Oddish - Obsidia Park, Malchous Forest, Beryl Ward

Natu - Beryl Ward through cave area in cemetery

Corsola - Thunderstorm Apophyl beach north end

Smoothum - Below Power Plant (Shades GYm) in cave

Cherubi Lower Peridot in garden

Clefairy Argate City

Flababe Route 1 Forest step on flowers need Floral Charm

Level 8 Department store for lens

Thanks for the info, I didn't know I could get a Natu there, never found one. I'm gonna backtrack all the way from tanzan to nab one for Lucky Chant, EVERY time I fight Noel he gets that one lucky crit. I'm sick of it, so thanks for the help!

1 minute ago, Ezlo Farcarver said:

Thanks for the info, I didn't know I could get a Natu there, never found one. I'm gonna backtrack all the way from tanzan to nab one for Lucky Chant, EVERY time I fight Noel he gets that one lucky crit. I'm sick of it, so thanks for the help!

You need to make sure that you don't have an ill fated doll