How do I go back to the past?

MrStormy

so, I went to the past right after playing as melia in the library. After I got there I went to the abandoned mansion and interacted with the girl which sent me back to the present, now I wanna come bakc and don't know how, what should I do?

There are several time crystals that can get you to the past: route 9 in souta's mansion, sashila village in Alexandra's bedroom ecc. There was one also on top of carotous mountain but dunno if it's working at that point of the story. Just try remembering the storyline 😉

3 hours ago, Blontary said:

There are several time crystals that can get you to the past: route 9 in souta's mansion, sashila village in Alexandra's bedroom ecc.

Also I can't use Alexandra's crystal, that was the first thing I tried but I can't even interact with it. There are also meteors blocking my path when I use the crystal from souta's mansion

yes, I'm in V12 and I'm right after we get teleported to the past after the Melia fight in the library. I was training a second team in the route before the town and decided to go explore the other side of it, that's where I found the woman that colapsed and got me back to the present