How do I Beat Taka and Zel With This Team?

LordWeaselton

Here's my team (I 'm new and I don't know where to find any good Pokemon so I'm stuck with the scraps):

-Teddiursa lv. 25

-Noibat lv. 25

-Grotle lv. 26

-Kricketune lv. 28

-Stunky lv. 28

-Minun lv. 21 (I only used it once, and that was to get past Taka's stupid Chatot the first time, and it only BARELY worked)

Is there a way to somehow beat these 2 with this terrible team or am I going to have to rethink this? I'm kind of new to reborn (I've only been playing for 2ish days irl) and this is my first playthrough so I have no idea where I could find any good TMs, and the Pokemon in my team aren't premeditated at all and are based solely on availability. What should I do to win this impossible battle? I barely got past Taka the first time (I got completely ruined by his overpowered Chatot and it took me 7 tries to beat him, and that was only after I got lucky and managed to take his Chatot out with a completely untrained Minun.) Can someone help me please?

I think you can try getting Ampharos which is one of the best mons in this game imo instead of noibat(he is pretty useless until it evolves so you should keep him in the PC until you get above the level 45 cap). There is a mareep in jasper ward. You will need a Gourmet Treat to fight him. Also you can get Shinx and Nidoran M in the Game Corner in Obsidia Ward ( It may take a bit of time but I think it's worth the try). If you need a Flying type you can get Woobat the same place where you get Noibat. You should focus Zel first because Taka's lead doesn't hit hard and Espeon and Glaceon are big threats. Hope it will help you.