Enigmatic key (Maybe Spoilers)

Nolime

It's a really nice touch to see another one of your badges becoming something else and as far as I understand it, this new key opens more than just the event door during the pyramid storyline. I just don't know what the keyholes for it are supposed to look like, or how I'm supposed to approach them once I find them.

How do I use this key?

TIA 🙂

Spoiler

I know it also activates the underwater towers on route 11 (the place you reach if you surf from Akuwa town). You need to dive down the big round dive spot first and talk to a woman in a submarine then she'll tell you to activate the towers which open a door.

There is another similar underwater door you can open if you dive from Aquamarine cave but I'm not sure the game specifies that you used the Enigmatic key for that one.

5 minutes ago, Gheist said:
  Hide contents

I know it also activates the underwater towers on route 11 (the place you reach if you surf from Akuwa town). You need to dive down the big round dive spot first and talk to a woman in a submarine then she'll tell you to activate the towers which open a door.

There is another similar underwater door you can open if you dive from Aquamarine cave but I'm not sure the game specifies that you used the Enigmatic key for that one.

Spoiler

You cant open the one from the cave without the key, im pretty sure.

33 minutes ago, Gheist said:
  Hide contents

Is this big round dive spot in route 11, sir?

7 hours ago, Nolime said:

Is this big round dive spot in route 11, sir?

Yes. It's all the way to the right but you might have to go around some obstacles if you just go right and then try to move up/down. It's a large round dive spot not connected to any others.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/11/2019 at 9:40 PM, Gheist said:

Yes. It's all the way to the right but you might have to go around some obstacles if you just go right and then try to move up/down. It's a large round dive spot not connected to any others.

There is more places to use the egimatic key, and in so you get more lore abt the interceptor,and how spacea and timepa gained abilities to control time and space,and more abt the archetype as well