Jump to content
Runemance

looking for a male Ralts!

Recommended Posts

hey guys!

 

I really wanna try using Gallade for the first time, and it would be cool to have him on the team at the start of the game.

 

could I request someone to possibly trade me a male Ralts, please?

I just started over so the only Pokemon I have besides my starter is a Torchic I got on wonder trade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Runemance said:

hey guys!

 

I really wanna try using Gallade for the first time, and it would be cool to have him on the team at the start of the game.

 

could I request someone to possibly trade me a male Ralts, please?

I just started over so the only Pokemon I have besides my starter is a Torchic I got on wonder trade.

You still on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Runemance said:

I am!

ok I have one I think for you if not will only need a moment to breed one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Starry Knight said:

ok I have one I think for you if not will only need a moment to breed one

aaaaaa perfect! thank you so much!!!!! 😄

 

my ID is Runie, whenever you're available!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Runemance said:

aaaaaa perfect! thank you so much!!!!! 😄

 

my ID is Runie, whenever you're available!

Enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Starry Knight said:

Enjoy

Thank you!!!! very much!!! 🙂 i will love him forever.

 

much love, have a good night!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...