Thoughts after V12 (spoilers)

Kikss

Really enjoyed the new version of the game, after finishing the main story and all the quests, there are the following questions spooking in my head:

1.  Delphox tells us that Crescent died, can this really be true? I´m personally thinking that she somehow faked her death like she did with Melia before and she´s now pulling some strings in the background

2. What is Xenpurgis? (No plan on that, except that it may have something to do with Team Xen)

3. Why are the mysterious figures working with madame x and what is their plan? 

4. Someone competed in the tornament for Aelita, who did that (most likely the dudes that were once disguised as MC and his mother) and why did he do that?

5. What is Amber trying to say to us all the time? (somehow I think she wants to tell the MC that she loves him/her, could be wrong most likely and its something more story relevant^^)

6. Who is Amanda working for and what is she up to?

and still some questions from the later versions:

1. What does Nymerias ritual do?

2. What is Team Xen even up to?

3. what happened to Rune, and also whats up with the Miera Region?

4. Who killed Nora and Thaelia? 

Just to mention some of them^^ What are your thoughts about that all? 

1.It's Freya (Red Haired mysterious figure) who said that she killed Crescent not Delphox and there are very few chances that she dies especially off screen because she is very relevenat to the plot.

2.We don't know and only high ranking Xen members like Madame X and Nastasia should know about it. Puppet Master warns us about it and Flora know it exists.We don't have a clue what it is about but my guess would be somekind of weapon that would only kill non-Xen people based on the name.

3.Well it's a theory but Lord Xenadin could be Surfer Figure ( I know we give his name in V12 but I forgot it) and be related to Team Xen.

4.It should be Cosmos and Cosmia ? The ones who disguised as us and save Aelita and Venam from the juridical sanction they would have taken because they shouldn't be a the tournament?

5.I think Amber would give us the Mega Ring or a Charizard/Magmortar/Talonflame.

6. She is working for some Celine to control the league and (Warning if you haven't finished the Karren Quest in Alamissa)

Spoiler

Celine was a relative to the Sashila Squad and was the one who enroled them in the League.

1.Where is Nymiera's ritual spoken of ?

2.Gather energy that comes from humans. Maybe ? Why ? We still don't know.

4.Freya killed them.

15 minutes ago, Nexen57 said:

1.It's Freya (Red Haired mysterious figure) who said that she killed Crescent not Delphox and there are very few chances that she dies especially off screen because she is very relevenat to the plot.

2.We don't know and only high ranking Xen members like Madame X and Nastasia should know about it. Puppet Master warns us about it and Flora know it exists.We don't have a clue what it is about but my guess would be somekind of weapon that would only kill non-Xen people based on the name.

3.Well it's a theory but Lord Xenadin could be Surfer Figure ( I know we give his name in V12 but I forgot it) and be related to Team Xen.

4.It should be Cosmos and Cosmia ? The ones who disguised as us and save Aelita and Venam from the juridical sanction they would have taken because they shouldn't be a the tournament?

5.I think Amber would give us the Mega Ring or a Charizard/Magmortar/Talonflame.

6. She is working for some Celine to control the league and (Warning if you haven't finished the Karren Quest in Alamissa)

Hide contents

Celine was a relative to the Sashila Squad and was the one who enroled them in the League.

1.Where is Nymiera's ritual spoken of ?

2.Gather energy that comes from humans. Maybe ? Why ? We still don't know.

4.Freya killed them.

Spoiler

"4.Freya killed them." -He means the person that sended the Bisharp. Freya assisted but someone attempted to delete Taelia's soul and got Nora instead. That person's identity is a mystery