Silvally crest

Pietro

This will be the last update: Thanks to someone offering a way to peak through the Scripts data, I can finally check on the rest of the remaining Silvally abilities provided by the crest. All I need to do is check on the Script command: SilvallyCheck (something, (type)) next to the ability effect. And now to finally confirm the last remaining types...

For Steel: It's not Filter at all. It's Heatproof. Kinda sad because I was hoping it'll finally be a defensive threat in the tier it's still trapped in NU. It gets Fire weakness cushioned but it's not the same as cushioning all weakness...

Flying is indeed supposed to have Gale Wings. Even though my Flying attacks don't go first when I tested it on faster threats. I was at Full HP at all times too. Trust me. Either just me being stupid or that effect's busted. (Yep, tested again it on Faster mons and I still get outsped without receiving priority even on full HP on Flying Type Multi-Attack or Aerial Ace. It's nonfuctional at the moment.)

Rock doesn't have Tough Claws like I thought it would but rather Solid Rock. Sad because an ability like that could have been on Steel. Rock's a terrible defensive type.

Water has Marvel Scale. ...Not going further detail because Marvel Scale's too mediocre if you ask me.

Edited by Crickzilla

• 3 weeks later...

So i happened to sse this “forum” and I read all about Silvally’s chrest giving the power boost and a second ability. Is it something within the game and unlocked or what? If yes Gamefreak why 

p.s sorry if my English is bad 

On 8/23/2019 at 9:49 PM, Mepphy99 said:

So i happened to sse this “forum” and I read all about Silvally’s chrest giving the power boost and a second ability. Is it something within the game and unlocked or what? If yes Gamefreak why 

p.s sorry if my English is bad 

It's in the game, but currently unavailable to the player, mostly due to lore reasons (silvally didn't exactly exist a couple millennia ago...). We'll probably get it eventually, but for now it'll be limited to enemy bosses on Intense Mode. A multitude of other Crests are available, though, so those should be able to help you through the game until silvally's is released.

Side note, GameFreak has absolutely nothing to do with the Crests- not even the official items they are inspired by passed through GF's grasp. These baddies are strictly Rejuvenation-exclusive, and go a long way toward making the game a more unique Pokemon experience than it already was.