Can't get to Grand Dream City (I think) Also I need help with the Pokeball place quest

TheAxel24

Spoiler

So I'm not sure if this is intended, but I just finished the battle with Adam so I decided to go back to Gearen City, but when I got out of the station there was this police guy blocking the door. I don't know/remember how to get back.

Capture.PNG.af8cb027ae01925a3cfb47847a038bfd.PNG

Spoiler

Second thing, I have no idea where to find the Tecanlite Key after entering the factory. I've looked everywhere in the place, it is very possible that I'm just stupid so if someone could help me with that, that would be great.

755395266_PokeballQuest.PNG.1573d48f4feee8c6e5749e42969a5a4b.PNG

Edited by TheAxel24
Potential Spoilers

7 minutes ago, TheAxel24 said:
  Hide contents

So I'm not sure if this is intended, but I just finished the battle with Adam so I decided to go back to Gearen City, but when I got out of the station there was this police guy blocking the door. I don't know/remember how to get back.

Capture.PNG.af8cb027ae01925a3cfb47847a038bfd.PNG

Hide contents

Second thing, I have no idea where to find the Tecanlite Key after entering the factory. I've looked everywhere in the place, it is very possible that I'm just stupid so if someone could help me with that, that would be great.

755395266_PokeballQuest.PNG.1573d48f4feee8c6e5749e42969a5a4b.PNG

Spoiler

I don't remember off the top of my head where the key was, but you can get back to Grand Dream City by flying to either Route 7 or Route 9, and walking the rest of the way.

5 minutes ago, Crickzilla said:

About that GDC blockoff-

Spoiler

Where is said pyramid? Also I don't know how to fly to route 9. I can't take the boat to Sashila or anything and I can only fly to places in the area I'm in.

Edited by TheAxel24

2 minutes ago, TheAxel24 said:
  Hide contents

Where is said pyramid? Also I don't know how to fly to route 9. I can't take the boat to Sashila or anything and I can only fly to places in the area I'm in.

Spoiler

Just click the PgUp/PgDwn keys on your keyboard, and you'll be able to cycle through the maps

• Thanks 1