Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Togepi Wanted

PotatoMemes

Question

12 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, PotatoMemes said:

Togekiss is my favourite pokemon, and the mystery egg chance didn't give me a togepi. So, I was wondering if anyone could give me a togepi or a togepi egg? 

I can trade you one if you are available now.  What is your trade ID?

I think I still have a shiny or two left.  Would you like the regular or a shiny if I have one?

Hi! Is the trade ID just the ID on the trainer card? If so, it is 36317. Also, if you are willing give me a shiny togepi, i can give you a shiny pidove.(If you want) Butt, i prefer an egg! If you dont have an egg, can you give me a female togepi?

Edited by PotatoMemes

4 minutes ago, PotatoMemes said:

Hi! Is the trade ID just the ID on the trainer card? If so, it is 36317. Also, if you are willing give me a shiny togepi, i can give you a shiny pidove.(If you want) Butt, i prefer an egg! If you dont have an egg, can you give me a female togepi?

No, the trade ID is something you set up yourself.  Go to Pokenave, an then online fuctions.  There should be an option to create an account (which is just entering a username and password).  This is your trade ID.   From there you can do trading and battling.

I don't have eggs and I'm not sure why you want that lottery.  I do have a female that is shiny if you want that one.  Just trade anything you want.

Just respond here once you have created the ID.