Good team For Rejuveation

Ninja FV

Im new to Rejuvenation so all those Rejuvenation lovers can i ask u to share some ideas of good pokemon to in the game u can also showcase ur team if u want to i would rlly like the help plz

Edited by Ninja FV

i would suggest something that run fast and hit hard, i used blaziken and nidoking for the early game and kinda just start building the team around those 2. early game pokemon are not that great, you rely on your starter most of the time

If you can I recommend getting Shinx and reset and try to get either guts or intimidate cause rivalry is such a bad ability. But if you get one of the other abilities and get a good nature ( an attack boosting one would be nice) Luxaray hits like a truck and is an MVP in one of my files.

First of all you should keep in mind you won't find "strong" Pokémon early in the game. Here are some tips for early on:

Gulpin in the sewers will help a lot by tanking and poisoning.

You can find early in the game a growlithe/ litleo by doing a sidequest in gearen city.

Not much later in amethyst cave you can find meditite, a good iv meditite with huge power ability is of some help. 

Rightafter Sheridan village you'll find venipede, speed boost scolipede still saves my ass today, in association with protect and toxic it's really useful in boss battles.

I don't remember the first pokes you meet, though I totally recommend doing every sidequest you can so you can get pretty nice Pokemons.

Rockruff is available early and I would highly recommend catching one. 

Nidoran (both M and F) are available near the start of the game (make sure it has Sheer Force)

Buizel Houdour and Cacnea are both available early and I would recommend picking the 2 that don't match your starter's type.

Eevee is available before the 2nd gym. Personally prefer Jolteon but Espeon and Sylveon are really good too. 

Some good mid-game options, Growlithe, Mudkip, Rowlet, Heracross, Sandile, Swinub, Gastly, Ralts, whatever comes from your mystery egg. 

Late game mons, Beldum, Weaville (can get Sneasel mid-game but can't evolve it til after the 12th badge) Starly,

Echoing what others say, Lycanroc, even without being Dusk form (but Midnight is significantly worse), is probably the best pokemon outside of starters when considering the combination of availability, natural learnset (Accelerock, Bite/Crunch, Stealth Rock, Rock Tomb/Rock Slide/Stone Edge all at low levels), as well as Howl for potential early setup), evolution level, and speed. Heracross is amazing for how early and easily accessible it is (unless it was changed, I think you can obtain it with only five or six badges) and will scale into the endgame once Mega Evolution is available. Talonflame is also a classic but dependable choice with reliable priority damage (barring hazards being up), though it suffers before evolution and needs an early game Heart Scale or two to really pick up its best moves. (Flare Blitz is level 1 only, and its first decent flying move is at 44) 

Spoiler

Also, Talonflame has to have some of the weirdest coincidental positive gym matchups in the game. Priority Brave Bird is amazing against Adam, and Flame Charge is great on Narcissa's field.

3 hours ago, interdiction said:

Echoing what others say, Lycanroc, even without being Dusk form (but Midnight is significantly worse), is probably the best pokemon outside of starters when considering the combination of availability, natural learnset (Accelerock, Bite/Crunch, Stealth Rock, Rock Tomb/Rock Slide/Stone Edge all at low levels), as well as Howl for potential early setup), evolution level, and speed. Heracross is amazing for how early and easily accessible it is (unless it was changed, I think you can obtain it with only five or six badges) and will scale into the endgame once Mega Evolution is available. Talonflame is also a classic but dependable choice with reliable priority damage (barring hazards being up), though it suffers before evolution and needs an early game Heart Scale or two to really pick up its best moves. (Flare Blitz is level 1 only, and its first decent flying move is at 44) 

Hide contents

Also, Talonflame has to have some of the weirdest coincidental positive gym matchups in the game. Priority Brave Bird is amazing against Adam, and Flame Charge is great on Narcissa's field.

Yeah heracross should be obtainable after the fifth badge since you need surf to get to heracross

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Frozenwolf94 said:

Yeah heracross should be obtainable after the fifth badge since you need surf to get to heracross

I wasn't sure when you were able to leave Terajuma Island. Also, to add to the list, Natu has a very useful ability and also learns a few moves that can work rather well with a few of the early gym fields, though I think the teams have been changed to better counter Xatu sweeping over the last couple versions, at least on Intense. 

Incineroar is My starter 

Noivern Found in the sewers

Lycanroc Found in the cave next goldenwood

Trevant found in whispy ruins 

IDK what water type i should use and idk what mon i should use as my six team member

18 minutes ago, Ninja FV said:

Incineroar is My starter 

Noivern Found in the sewers

Lycanroc Found in the cave next goldenwood

IDK what water type i should use and idk what mon i should use as my six team member

The Shadow Chinchou is a decent choice. Unless its moves changed, it has two very useful illegal moves and Lanturn is a very solid pokemon already. Try to use edits on your posts instead of repeatedly posting in the same thread three times in a row, though.

• Thanks 1

does rejuvenation mega evolution or z crystals also should i replace Lycanroc for a diffrent mon and trevant for dusknoir

Edited by Ninja FV

8 minutes ago, Ninja FV said:

does rejuvenation mega evolution or z crystals

Not yet. It will in version 13 (confirmed in the Q&A thread), but keep in mind that will only be for the late part of the game. Both the Dawn and Dusk stones can be found in Wispy Ruins as soon as you can reach them. 

This thread will help with the locations of items, but be wary of spoilers.

Edit: To answer your edit, Lycanroc may fall off once other good fast offensive Pokemon are available, but Dusk Form should easily be viable until the end of the current version and Midday should too. I'm unfamiliar with the use of Trevenant or its natural learnset, but Dusknoir does have some late-game potential in the form of unique Crest items that tend to improve weaker pokemon in ways similar to a lighter version of a Mega. I can't recommend one or the other due to lack of experience. 

Edited by interdiction
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Ninja FV said:

Do u guys think its a good idea to use the mawile your mum leaves for you

This pokemon is garbage without mega, dont touch it at all.

35 minutes ago, Ninja FV said:

Breed it (Sheeridan village) and give the egg to a kid on route 3 for mystery egg! Random good pokemon who can change your whole team!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Ninja FV said:

i what do u think is  a good starter

Torchic/Blaziken with speed boost is THE best starter in the game. Just broken.

Next (imo) is Froakie/Greninja with Protean. 

You picked Incineroar right? He is good if he have intimidate. Hidden ability is most of the time better for starters. If you dont have intimidate on him, just use ability capsule and you are good to go.

I am using my fav. starter in the game, Feraligatr with sheer force + life orb that just become avialable in v12. 

Also, most of the starters you can catch a bit later in the game, so not everything is lost! (but you cant get Blaziken/Greninja in current version tho)

Edited by kulesiak
  • Thanks 1