Kingdom of Goomidra. Info required.

Nolime

I found this place while I was randomly diving in Honec Woods and it looks like there some exploring here to do but...The guards to this castle looking place won't let me in -.-...

They say I need special permission or something along those lines.

Who do I talk to for that?

you can only do the inkay quests at night time, also last time i did the quest you have to actually catch the inkay in order for it to disappear... hope that has been fixed

Edited by kream
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, TLinh23 said:

you need to help Beth with her quest, the alien abducting cow quest. and to start the alien quest, you need to do the help quest "?????" in krisstiline town

34 minutes ago, kream said:

you can only do the inkay quests at night time, also last time i did the quest you have to actually catch the inkay in order for it to disappear... hope that has been fixed

Did these already. Thank you 🙂

36 minutes ago, Tikkit said:

You also have to complete the Neo Gearen quests and beat Aya to start it. It makes sense a bit into the quest.

Oh...Okay I kinda put this off intentionally. Hopefully Spector won't be needed for this?

I recently got the Goomink quest to work in my game! Apparently, beating Aya at the gym actually triggered it! Thanks for the help! (Even though I felt that's a lot of work just to trigger it.)

Though, I think Spector's still bugged in my game still couldn't find him...

Edited by Crickzilla