[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

Damm Mafia did Sailboat dirty 

Like I felt that

Yeah this situation as Yahy said isn’t enough to grasp on. For now, I’ll to keep a low profile amongst the others considering the potential day kills

I’ll Eliminate [Anti Loser]

” Sword of Law “ Only 2 messages and others. 

There were three others “it” mention including myself and I was chosen.

Idk if they have a sniper, whisper, or whatever. Though “it” at least knows me. However if there is no sniper kills Day 1, I’ll probably change my vote later on and work alongside you guys the following day. 

I wanna be useful.. but I don’t think I’ll make it. Good luck everyone and keep a low-profile 👍. (Wasn’t there a certain psychological tactic that exist for newbies such as myself).

Edited by Anti-loser

9 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Btw I got a message from presumably the whisperer (I gave the role list a quick look and I might have missed something, but I think that's the only role capable of sending individual messages at any time). It said "MY PETS ARE MISSING", so I'd say it's pretty obvious who sent it. Or rather, who didn't send it. I think someone was trying to impersonate Bean, because as random as he acts I don't see him sending such an obvious message, leave alone during N1. The message came in almost at the very end of the phase, which makes it feel even more deliberate.
Right now I have a slight scumlean on Baz, because even if it's not really anything of much substance I have the sensation that he might have been trying to pressure me into accusing bean of being mafia, potentially getting him lynched and making me look even scummier the next day phase. Me and my conspiracies am I right 

I would like to hear from anyone else who might have received messages from the whisperer if there's anyone else out there who has.

Also even if someone is really trying to impersonate Bean reminder that this doesnt in any way confirm him as innocent, let's not fall for that again like we did in Big Brother mafia with Kiet.

Did you know that when you burn blanket

he becomes wet

7 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

Damm Mafia did Sailboat dirty 

Like I felt that

Yeah this situation as Yahy said isn’t enough to grasp on. For now, I’ll to keep a low profile amongst the others considering the potential day kills

I’ll Eliminate [Anti Loser]

” Sword of Law “ Only 2 messages and others. 

There were three others “it” mention including myself and I was chosen.

Idk if they have a sniper, whisper, or whatever. Though “it” at least knows me. However if there is no sniper kills Day 1, I’ll probably change my vote later on and work alongside you guys the following day. 

I wanna be useful.. but I don’t think I’ll make it. Good luck everyone and keep a low-profile 👍. (Wasn’t there a certain psychological tactic that exist for newbies such as myself).

I have read this like... three times and my head still hurts. Wdym by "it"?

Also I agree, the message Lía disclosed won't tell us any other info besides there's a telepath or a whisperer. Anybody familiar with Bean's demeanour could impersonate him.

I believe Anti was visited by Caroler or Comedian... and it RNG'd himself??? It's kinda hard to make out what he typed. Still don't get the "Sword of Law and 2 posts" thing at all. @Anti-loser could you elaborate more please?

Honestly the only person I don't see being able to impersonate bean is Sopheria bc they're new, but if it was the mafia whisperer then the idea could have come from a different member. I think we can still narrow it down a little bit, tho, because even if almost everyone would have been able to do it I wouldn't expect most of us to come up with that strategy immediately. Kiet, Alaris, Bazaro and Bean are the first that come to mind. The choice of target is also interesting, so far it looks like I'm the only one who has been sent a message. 

There's a ton of people who haven't talked today, + there's only a handful of possible roles that can message. I'd presume there's 2-3 of them actually in the game. It sounds like Anti might've been visited by one, but I can't make out what he's saying.

- EDIT to avoid double posting

You're saying "suspects" as if the messenger is a Mafia member, Lia. There's no harm in the message, and I assume it was just done for fun. Your sudden willingness to drop suspicion on people D1 is... well suspicious. Maybe I was right to vote you all along :]

A lot of common night 0 kills weren't killed this time, like Caimie says (Baz, Lia, Ali, etc), though I'm pretty sure boat is a strong maf player too, which is why he may have been n0'd?

Out of those other popular N0 choices, I'd scumlean Ali the hardest, and Lia the least. Though granted this is based on the little that they've posted, so nobody jump on my vote please. It's just a hunch.

[Unvote] Kiet

[Vote] Ali

Regardless, I think Kiet is likely the one who sent that message to Lia, based on the recent behaviour of past games in acting like bean xD.

(The question here is whether he's being a troll or actually maf. I'm inclined to think the former, but that's just me.)

I still find Lia suspicious tbh for trying to throw others under the bus so suddenly. Just my D1 observation, until someone says they actually did something useful with their night action.

Everyone knows killing me night 0 is a waste because town will lynch me anyways.

2 hours ago, Bazaro said:

You're saying "suspects" as if the messenger is a Mafia member, Lia. There's no harm in the message, and I assume it was just done for fun. Your sudden willingness to drop suspicion on people D1 is... well suspicious. Maybe I was right to vote you all along :]

Except that I didn't use that word anywhere in my last post. And besides, I fail to see your point. Don't you think it's valuable to make a list of people that could have a role that has a 50% chance of being mafia? Even if we end up exposing the actual holder of the role it's not like it has much use for town, I have the feeling that telepath is just there to make people second guess the messages they receive instead of automatically dismiss them as something mafia sent. 

On 7/9/2019 at 1:04 PM, Candy said:

Voting is mandatory, but a player will be lynched only if they get more than 1/3 of votes (in case of a tie, RNG decides who to lynch). A minimum of two posts on this thread must be made during Day Phase, and a third offense of this will result in a mod kill.

It's near the 24 hr mark on this game of salt and madness, so I want to draw attention to this part of the rules. Accidental abstaining from voting will be tolerated once but otherwise you'll be yeeted and prolly replaced with Boat.

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Chickens said:

Did you know that when you burn blanket

he becomes wet

If you burn me, i am gonna cry 😢

41 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Regardless, I think Kiet is likely the one who sent that message to Lia, based on the recent behaviour of past games in acting like bean xD.

(The question here is whether he's being a troll or actually maf. I'm inclined to think the former, but that's just me.)

Stop it 😥
I already said, it wasn't me kek

Can't you for once believe me 😞

Also ngl, that would have been something i would have done for the lolz, if i was the telepath or Whisperer. But it's not me this time.

On another note, the only thing i can think of "Sword of Law" is Justice, the Quirk.

But i really don't know how this has anything to do with what Anti-Loser said after that.

So confusing stuff, only Anti could elaborate to us. But i guess it's a hidden message to someone?

I also don't like how you are clinging on the Whisperer/Telepath message, Lia. To me it seems like an obvious troll message.
I guess it was sent by either Bean, Nano or Nicki. (cause i am not one of these)

Only through death, we can actually get this score settled. Or if someone actually have something good to report.

[Unvote] Nicki

[Eliminate] Lia

Well then. Yeah, I'm not entirely sure I know what Anti-Loser said, but I can agree with Baz in that he was visited by the caroler or the comedian. (I think those are the only roles that give 3 names/quirks)

The message is another thing, and unless someone else can come out with another message, then we know there is either a telepath OR a whisperer.

I'm not sure as of now, but it seems unless we can get 7 people on a vote, then the lynch isn't happening. Is that correct? @Candy

I'll just put a vote down on Lia for now cuz this whole thing seems a tad bit sus to me. may or may not be subject to change if we can get any more information in the next couple hours

[Eliminate] Lia