[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

Btw I got a message from presumably the whisperer (I gave the role list a quick look and I might have missed something, but I think that's the only role capable of sending individual messages at any time). It said "MY PETS ARE MISSING", so I'd say it's pretty obvious who sent it. Or rather, who didn't send it. I think someone was trying to impersonate Bean, because as random as he acts I don't see him sending such an obvious message, leave alone during N1. The message came in almost at the very end of the phase, which makes it feel even more deliberate.
Right now I have a slight scumlean on Baz, because even if it's not really anything of much substance I have the sensation that he might have been trying to pressure me into accusing bean of being mafia, potentially getting him lynched and making me look even scummier the next day phase. Me and my conspiracies am I right 

I would like to hear from anyone else who might have received messages from the whisperer if there's anyone else out there who has.

Also even if someone is really trying to impersonate Bean reminder that this doesnt in any way confirm him as innocent, let's not fall for that again like we did in Big Brother mafia with Kiet.

31 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

We don't have to worry about 2 deaths each night. Only one death tonight seems to help show that.

Not exactly, because there was no previous day phase. So the scenario of a "no lynch" does not apply. 

But yeah, if you got some random info about that, we can use it for future reference.

12 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Btw I got a message from presumably the whisperer (I gave the role list a quick look and I might have missed something, but I think that's the only role capable of sending individual messages at any time). It said "MY PETS ARE MISSING", so I'd say it's pretty obvious who sent it. Or rather, who didn't send it. I think someone was trying to impersonate Bean, because as random as he acts I don't see him sending such an obvious message, leave alone during N1. The message came in almost at the very end of the phase, which makes it feel even more deliberate.
Right now I have a slight scumlean on Baz, because even if it's not really anything of much substance I have the sensation that he might have been trying to pressure me into accusing bean of being mafia, potentially getting him lynched and making me look even scummier the next day phase. Me and my conspiracies am I right 

Isn't that a big slippery slope?

Baz would have to be the whisperer, who deliberately sent the message at the end (and it wasn't, say, Candy who deliberately did that or just wasn't online).

Then it would have to be for you to reveal that, and Baz (or other mafia) to pressure you on it. 

Then you would have to convince us to vote against Bean and lynch him. 

Sure, it would make this look like an obvious Freudian slip from Baz's side when he mentioned how I might be bluffing hard about the jailer, only for him to be focusing on that. However, the simplest solution is that none of that happened and we're looking at a town v town situation, while the mafs manage to hide in our spamming.

May I remind people this is D1 and only 5 people have talked so far?

Admittedly I haven't looked too into the entire role list so I'm not 100% sure there's other possibilities for 2 mafia kills each night, so I just used the info I got + what Nick said assuming what you said was truthful.

Whoa Lia I literally voted for you for being the first person I saw, aka above me. That wicked conspiracy is definitely something I would maybe try to do, except like you said yourself, imitating Bean is pretty obvious. Honestly if given the chance here, I'd probably try to imitate Caimie, Nicki, or Lykos. Bean is too easy.

45 minutes ago, Bazaro said:

@NickCrash You don't have to worry about a Jailer. I got RNG confirmation that there is no Jailer of any form in the game. Also towncred points for you unless you somehow anticipated this information leak and bluffed HARD.

So we don't have to worry about 2 deaths each night. Only one death tonight seems to help show that.

Can we assume that you got that RNG confirmation from the Penguin?

18 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I would like to hear from anyone else who might have received messages from the whisperer if there's anyone else out there who has.

Also even if someone is really trying to impersonate Bean reminder that this doesnt in any way confirm him as innocent, let's not fall for that again like we did in Big Brother mafia with Kiet.

There is actually the Telepath, the town variant of the Whisperer. And i guess no Mafia player would actually use that role like that so early in the game (only town)
And it wasn't me this time. I didn't impersonate Bean.

22 minutes ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Can we assume that you got that RNG confirmation from the Penguin?

There is actually the Telepath, the town variant of the Whisperer. And i guess no Mafia player would actually use that role like that so early in the game (only town)
And it wasn't me this time. I didn't impersonate Bean.

You’ve impersonated bean before

• Haha 1

Why not? Either way you confirmed the Telepath's existence (assuming the role isn't mafia) so if that's the case then exposing the message does nothing, especially since Bean is probably one of the safest people to impersonate. Even if it is really Bean, I doubt anyone would believe that. And if Mafia sent the message, then you just exposed one of their roles congrats. We now know either a Telepath or Whisperer exists, assuming you really did get a message.

If you wanted to keep the contents quiet, you should've kept the entire thing secret imo.

NOOOOOO NOT HARD BOI :(

Yeah talk about an active day 1. Sorry, I got nothing so far.

One thing that's bothering me. Has anyone noticed that our most talkative member Yahy hasn't even said a word yet? Or Bean for that matter, who goes on with his random ramblings usually at the start of the day phase. Is it possible for both to be silenced somehow?

@Yahy @Chickens GIVE US A SIGN THAT YOU'RE STILL ALIVE

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

- some other friends we made along the way

Hi I'm a friend we make along the way

37 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

One thing that's bothering me. Has anyone noticed that our most talkative member Yahy hasn't even said a word yet? Or Bean for that matter, who goes on with his random ramblings usually at the start of the day phase. Is it possible for both to be silenced somehow?

Well Bean is in the asian timezone. So he was probably sleeping at the time the phase change came in.
But jeah it would be good to know if we have a silencer in the game or not.

51 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

NOOOOOO NOT HARD BOI :(

Hi I'm a friend we make along the way

im sorry dragy i didnt notice it was day im not silenced

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

Or rather, who didn't send it. I think someone was trying to impersonate Bean, because as random as he acts I don't see him sending such an obvious message, leave alone during N1. The message came in almost at the very end of the phase, which makes it feel even more deliberate.

oh thats right its possible i think? but isnt it also possible to be bean? 

3 hours ago, Bazaro said:

imitating Bean is pretty obvious.

this fits the situation too

its hard to read this situation just now; but that doesnt mean that if bean himself sent the message he'd be evil, so i dont think theres any point to impersonate bean at all? or is it like a maf only role?

in one of the posts ive read someone said about whisperer or telepath for this function so i believe it isnt maf only

and to be honest i dont think we should do anything to bean or baz so soon, as this whole situation could be sketchy