[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

Guys, I got an idea 

How about we call Sir Nighteye 

and get him to spill who’s the following planned mafias/third party..this gonna backfire if I’m Mafia and I just realise that about now..shii

7C3883B6-ABF6-4C20-8A08-648E5A7A37AD.thumb.jpeg.ac39ca46e1692d6a9812a21dc4921673.jpeg

Also best glassy hero 😛

YEAHHHH!!!

We've done it, young listeners. 20 brave volunteers have stepped up the dazzling stage to demonstrate to us how we combat villains here at the best Mafia Academia of all! Eraserhead! Aren't you excited about this?? ... That's what I'd ask him, if he were here! Damn Eraserhead is taking so long in the bathroom. This isn't time for unko ladies and gentlemen! Bring your toilets to your seats because you'll not want to miss a single Plus Ultra fantastic moment of this show!!

Boku no Mafia Academia! Coming to your radios mighty soon! Which is to say practically tomorrow 😆😆😆

7OuPFgc.png

Lol I forgot to post an Night Zero post. Blame Eraserhead for that YEAHHHH

But here is the important stuffs, dear boys and girls and everyone! Day One is upon us, and we officially kickstart this simulation! Get playing, I mean deciphering your peers!!! 😄

... Moshi moshi, oh it's you, Eraserhead. You know, we were just talking about you, what a coincidence! ... What's that? ... NO WAY! ... and you mean I should relay the bad news? You and your ways to use me as a puppet, dammit. Okay okay, I will do it.

*clears throat*

It's never easy to relay bad news, listeners, but it must be done and I must do it. Blame Eraserhead for that.

It appears that the League of Villains have infiltered our school grounds and are now mixed in among you. That's right! There are some members of the League of Villains somewhere here!

And they have not come in peace. They've killed one brave student already!

Sailboat was killed. They were [Eijiro Kirishima], a UA Student.

I would like to cancel the simulation right now, but that would only cause chaos and villains will take advantage of the chaos to produce more casualties.

If you're true heroes, fight! I give you my authorization!

~ Participants ~

1. Anti-Loser

2. Nicki

3. Dragoknight

4. Alistair

5. Nick Crash

6. Yahy 

7. Nano4

8. Astra

9. Bok

10. Bean

11. Kiet

12. Caimie

13. Sopheria

14. Jelly

15. Amine

16. Hypurr

17. Lía

18. Sailboat (Eijiro Kirishima, Killed N0)

19. Bazaro

20. Alaris

Is this not too quick to point fingers at each other?

Granted, we have to lynch someone, otherwise in the case of an evil-jailor, we'll be getting 2 mafia kills per night.

As for the names of the characters, is it safe to reveal them? I don't know the lore of the inspiration for the game, so I wouldn't know if the characters are 100% evil or innocent.

@Candy can we have a list of people/characters that are in the game? It would make things easier.

12 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

@Candy can we have a list of people/characters that are in the game? It would make things easier.

There's only a list of possible roles "quirks" that can be in the game, but list of characters isn't available for the reason that I hate claiming and leaving the list of characters unknown makes fake claims, if any, easier. muwahahahha

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

No don't burn me pls
And why didn't mafia kill Kiet for the lolz
I'll do it instead~ *evil face*
[Eliminate] CrimsonDragon21

Screw you Bok 😥
That's why noone likes you.

On another note:
Drago is also always Mafia.
Just for the statistics, we should lynch Drago or Nicki today.

1 minute ago, Walpurgis said:

I'm doing the poker face because I don't feel like showing how salty I am about getting already pointed at by two people after literally my first post in the game.

understandable tbh

@NickCrash You don't have to worry about a Jailer. I got RNG confirmation that there is no Jailer of any form in the game. Also towncred points for you unless you somehow anticipated this information leak and bluffed HARD.

So we don't have to worry about 2 deaths each night. Only one death tonight seems to help show that.