[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

The game you've been waiting for

The one to put all other games, including stuffs called Pokemon Reborn and Rejuvenation, to shame

The NSFW romantic comedy that will jerk your... tears and nothing more, probably

BOKU NO KIETO ACADEMIA

Wait, what? It's not Boku no Kieto Academia, but Boku no Mafia Academia? Come on come on come on, Eraserhead. Gibu me infoomashon correctly!

Sorry listeners, it's not going to be a NSFW romantic comedy after all!

7OuPFgc.png

Spoiler

tumblr_inline_ojf76znksr1qma032_500.jpg

Aaaaaand the host is me, voice hero and hero of your hearts 😘 Present Mic YEAAAAAHHHHH

~ Narrative ~

Spoiler

Times in Japan have darkened significantly after the League of Villains was formed and have been attacking city after city. Given that you all, UA Students are the next generation that will fight against this evil, we teachers have carefully planned out a simulation of sorts. This is going to be a school-wide training session, but we hope that the First Years will try their hardest despite being fresh into the highschool. Use your quirks to the fullest and win, heroes!

~ Rules ~

Spoiler

Rules are ez.

You will be given random hero/student/villain identities and quirks, which you should keep secret at all times. I mean, you can tell everyone who you are and what you do, but will anyone believe you? I don't know. That's because a full list of character identities and which character has what quirk in the game will not be disclosed at the beginning of the simulation (any known UA Student and League of Villain character is fair game for the two main parties, and though some quirks may be related to the canon character's quirk, this may not always be true). Only a list of possible quirks (roles) which can be in the game will be disclosed later on in this same post, so keep tuned in for that!

Obviously, the aim of the UA Students faction is to find out who the members of the League of Villains are, and get rid of all of them via lynching or other methods. The League of Villains, in turn, want to get rid the members of the UA Students to have equal numbers of Villains and Students, at which point they cannot be ridden of by lynching. There is also a third faction, that of the Professional Heroes, whose aims depend on what they have been assigned. In the case that a werewolf-like character is present at the moment when one of Villains or Students happen to fulfill the above goals, the game will go on until the werewolf either wins or loses. Moreover, even if a Professional Hero fulfills their win condition in the midst of the game, they will continue playing as normal and only the identity of said hero will be announced on a post (not the player who has said role or what the wincon was).

The simulation with consist of a standard Day Phase (48 hrs) and a Night Phase (24 hrs).

• In the Day Phase, you can latch on each others' throats to scum read them and vote a player for lynching. Voting is mandatory, but a player will be lynched only if they get more than 1/3 of votes (in case of a tie, RNG decides who to lynch). A minimum of two posts on this thread must be made during Day Phase, and a third offense of this will result in a mod kill.
  • In the Night Phase, you can use your quirks' night actions (if any) and Villains, who will share a chat, can go for a night kill. The simulation will start on N0.

When a player "dies", the identity and alignment will be disclosed in a post, but not their quirk. A dead player can make one last post on the thread but must not reveal information that could give unfair advantage to any of the factions.

Role priority: un-role-blockable roles happen first, then role blocking (snowball > snow queen > ghost > role-blocker > drunk > monkey), then items, then other types of night actions, and lastly the killing.

If u read all this, tell me who the best character in BNHA is. No candy for u if u get this wrong.

~ Possible Quirks (Roles) ~

Spoiler

Checc this spreadsheet out if u dare uwu

In the case that the game includes role(s) capable of making real and fake items, the items that can be in the game are the following:

Checc this other spreadsheet if u dare owo

I think that's all I had to cover! This is getting hotto, listeners! Now join the simulation... wait, you're all students so you don't have a choice!

That was all for today's show, mic drop

Spoiler

IgnorantEarnestCutworm-small.gif

~ Participating Students (aka all of y'all) ~

1. Anti-Loser, model student

2. Nicki, who boot up PC just to sign up 🍭

3. Dragoknight, who can't wait for this 🍭

4. Alistair, with a 🍭

5. Nick Crash, who really had no choice

6. Yahy, who wants a tearjerker romance and candy 🍭 

7. Nano4, bloodthirsty student 

8. Astra, with psychic skills

9. Bok, who wants rom-com

10. Bean, a hungry chicken

11. Kiet, who is here 🍭

12. Caimie, who is also here 🍭

13. Sopheria, who can Plus Ultra join

14. Jelly, who was jelly of everyone joining

15. Amine, juwuining the fuwun 

16. Hypurr, partaking in the fun

17. Lía won't be stopped from joining because she can't read

18. Sailboat, sailing to the 3P1C game

19. Bazaro, but taking a week off

20. Alaris, who is mafia, not to be confused with villain

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Candy said:

The NSFW romantic comedy that will jerk your... tears and nothing more, probably

*thinks of Froppy, Uraraka, Momo, Midnight, Mt Lady and more*

Y-yeah, nothing more. Probably.

Anyways I want le candy soooo, the best character is ORU MAITO ofc.

• Global Mods

Official sign-up post!

I don't really know BNHA that well, but I really like Toga........ but I'll say that All Might is pretty mighty(?) if it nets me some candy.... uwu...

42 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Why is Boku no Kieto in giant font and rainbow 

And why do I wish you stuck with your first rom-com idea

finally, one of the main cast has decided to join 😆 and I'm sure your smartyveggy knows why I make certain aesthetic choices lel