[Students and All Might Win] Boku no Mafia Academia

Candy

1 hour ago, cicada said:

I don’t think that’s the scenario we have here. I mean, well yes, but actually no.

I don't know what you are expecting to happen, but alright, it's not like we have any other options rn...

1 minute ago, Jelly said:

i dont believe nicki is maf, but i do suspect alaris. anti has been going nuts this entire game so can we really trust that he's maf? even if he admits it?

Yes. Let's just kill him. Tomorrow we can figure things out. Come on, this time it's ridiculously obvious XD

551c729f25540a933954693ed7803be0.gif

NONONO!!!!!

Not like this.
Don't let Mafia deceive you.

Stop trying to lynch a target, who won't help us get out of this LYLO situation, mafia scum.
People still not roleclaiming after knowing where we are right now 🙂

Why didn't Alaris tell us the identity of his UA Student, when we possibly all think, that he is the Comedian?
Why did Alaris visit Anti-Loser of all people, who is even more cryptic then Bean?

Why didn't Nicki roleclaim as the Telepath and which student she might be?

Did Anti really lie about Nicki's possible roles?

Think about it Town?

Also think about why i believe Anti-Loser is really the Angel and killing him, would not benefit us in this LYLO situation?

It all lies ahead of you. You just have to grasp it.

Ok. Sorry for being non-existent for a while. I've been busy and this hasn't been a priority. After skimming through the posts, here are my conclusions (I'll refine them later when I have time again). One of them is 4 town, 4 mafia and 1 tp. In this case, I heavily suspect Anti and Jelly from Anti lie about being the angel for Nick(and his posts/reactions after the phase change) and Jelly hasn't done much of anything helpful to town and pushed a lynch against Nick and now Alaris, who I believe is town. Yahy and probably Bean would be my last suspects as Yahy is giving that off feeling she had from disney mafia when she was mafia and Bean because I townread the others(Bean is too much of a wildcard for me right now). As for the other conclusion, there is 3 town, 3 mafia and 3 tp. In this case, Anti could be an Angel who figured out he needed to help mafia win since the one he has to protect is mafia and there is one tp that we don't know about. Pretty sure it can't be nomad, old maid or mistletoe since the game would have likely ended if that was the case. Still think Jelly and Yahy are mafia in this case as I reasoned before. However, as I writing this, I'm starting to realize how this case might not be likely and I've might have wasted my time with this scenario. Well, I'm still putting this down away because I don't have time to completely logic this out right now. Hopefully, I'll have time before the phase change to look things over again(no promises though).

Alright so there are probably 0-1 maf, 3-4 cult members and 5 townies.

The maf is either Yahy or Jelly, at this point.

The cult has anti, ali, kiet and ?nicki.

So bean, hypurr, astra, me and ?probably yahy are town.

Kiet and Nicki cannot be the cult leaders. So it's between Anti and Ali. I'd go for Anti even if I don't really think it's him by the way he has drawn all the attention.

Bean help me out this time!

• Global Mods

I don’t think there is a cult...

Also, sure. Kiet, I’ll bite. What do I have to lose anyway? I’m Kyoka Jiro.

If I had been culted, a number of people wouldn’t have received things today. There’s a hint.

3 minutes ago, cicada said:

I don’t think there is a cult...

Also, sure. Kiet, I’ll bite. What do I have to lose anyway? I’m Kyoka Jiro.

If I had been culted, a number of people wouldn’t have received things today. There’s a hint.

Wdym? Received things?

• Global Mods

Yes, it was me, Alaris.

Unless there’s a Whisperer sending messages, but like I mentioned before I really don’t think we have one (if we did, it was Matt).

So I don't really agree on Anti's statement. I think he legit thought they were winning. Okay on the second statement. On the third... astra seems town but he has been very inactive so idk.

However, Kiet's posts make me think that either he has succumbed to paranoia or that he has been recruited.

2 minutes ago, cicada said:

That could be why he voted Yahy.

In a LyLo scenario he should disclose any bit of info he may have, imo. Not just place a seemingly random vote, or at least one that is not supported by any argument...

1 hour ago, Alaris said:

Alright so there are probably 0-1 maf, 3-4 cult members and 5 townies.

i believe this works if the actress is dead? or you're counting culted mafias as  cult members? im not used to games with cults 

1 hour ago, Alaris said:

I'd go for Anti even if I don't really think it's him by the way he has drawn all the attention.

that'd mean that anti expected to win as a cult leader instead of as a mafia when he started laughing like a maniac? or i misunderstood you? i quoted the wrong section it should be the cult leader one sorry

1 hour ago, Alaris said:

And Ali... either he just wants to watch the world burn or he has been culted. I visited him last night so he should have info on sb.

i think ali already won so hes like "yeah im just watching this"

maybe give your info to nicki or kiet or even astra/me, or whoever you trust? idk sorry

kiet still could be the mistletoe but hey, he didnt give any wrong info from my knowledge, what happened till now were all just unfortunate probabilities

(baz being town and nick actress or nick being town and baz actress or both being town, all three of them were really slom tbh, and also that awfully weird bw on sopheria d2 in which nick kind of started but he didnt intend it to end like that, or did he?)

so i dont think we should blame kiet to the point of saying hes culted or mistletoe at least in my opinion

Playing Three Houses throughout the day and almost forgot about this game

Not gonna lie.. this is sad. 

Like losing your 14 hours of gameplay cause you forgot to save progress sad.

Aww my HeartGold nostalgic days.

Like I don’t have to try anymore

Your all are welcome to lynch me though..

Nothing has really change the fact about the mafia’s guaranteed success. 

“It” is impossible/very unlikely to get lynch in this situation. 

Honestly, I could ether backstab the mafia over and spill their anon messages or side with them and win the game by numbers.

Really do I want to win or do I want to feel like winning. 

I did screw one of the mafia once in this game. 

I’ve been reading the entirety of Candy’s Boku no Mafia game page 1-17. And after some thought and inspiration maps.. 

Connecting the forum post to my anon messages. Yeah I know who’s who.

Just vote for me and end this game. 

I’m bored 😑

Edited by Anti-loser
I used the f word.. end me

As a longstanding and trustworthy ally of the UA students, this state of affairs saddens me greatly...

... however my least favorite student still perished atrociously, so I'll consider it a relative success regardless of the outcome!

• Global Mods

Anti... what on earth do you mean by ‘the mafia’s anonymous messages’? That kinda implies a Mastermind exists, but I just checked the possible role list over and over and there isn’t one.

I’m very confused by what it is you are talking about, but I’m pretty sure we know who the mafia is by now... so I’m confused by what you mean by their “guaranteed success”. As long as we lynch all mafia off the bounce, town will win... right?

Also I’d like to see why Ali didn’t provide an explanation, but I feel like a simple answer to that is what most of us have been doing (playing the new Fire Emblem game). Could be wrong. @Alistair please elaborate.