Looking for help

zeroln

Hi guys just started yesterday, and I'm having trouble making progress with the limited early game selections &level cap..

Is there anyone who could offer any of  tyrunt/ beldum/popplio/ghastly/elekkid/hippopotas ? (with generally used nature,IV)

Sorry for asking for so much, but it will help me out lot TT thanks!

Mate I'd recommend you to play the first run without any trade help. Game will feel much more rewarding. Otherwise you'd be suprised how useful some of those seemingly useless pokemon are actually of great help. Tell me, have you ever thought Arbok is a good idea to bring along with you without TMs, egg moves or move tutor moves? I thought it was garbbage until I played the game without power in my mind, only cool pokemon I haven't ever used in any game. Arbok is one of my top pokemon and I'll keep using it (currently at Shade's gym).

Good luck with finding those pokemon though, have fun!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Considering you already asked both the 8th Street Black market as well the “Neighborhood Dealer”, whiles asking a THIRD time for these specific Pokémon...Ye

(I wasn’t going say anything until I saw you other desperate request. Not here to barge along, just here to aid the beginner such as yourself. Hopefully it’ll help)

Gonna be straight up honest here, these six pokemon put together into a team, wouldn’t be enough for reborn standards if you can’t adapt to the challenges ahead.

Reborn itself is layered with stupendously broken field effect and combos that’ll knock you over down and again. 

However these challenges ahead (gym battles and others) aren’t without their counters against them.

As in them, the optimal mons around every nook and corner that benefits your play style against these challenges. 

You aren’t given these limitation to mainly restrict you. And you shouldn’t just break these limitations and just yolo it with those six because... we all seen how that worked so perfectly well for Shofu. Rather BEND! the limitation of Reborn by researching, planning, and utilising the best potential of any given mon to your abilities. 

But if ya gonna ignore all of this, at least patiently wait for your mons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zeroln said:

Hi guys just started yesterday, and I'm having trouble making progress with the limited early game selections &level cap..

Is there anyone who could offer any of  tyrunt/ beldum/popplio/ghastly/elekkid/hippopotas ? (with generally used nature,IV)

Sorry for asking for so much, but it will help me out lot TT thanks!

I have tyrunt, elekid, ghastly and beldum if you would want 🙂

you could have a look here 

1 hour ago, LemonJones said:

Mate I'd recommend you to play the first run without any trade help. Game will feel much more rewarding. Otherwise you'd be suprised how useful some of those seemingly useless pokemon are actually of great help. Tell me, have you ever thought Arbok is a good idea to bring along with you without TMs, egg moves or move tutor moves? I thought it was garbbage until I played the game without power in my mind, only cool pokemon I haven't ever used in any game. Arbok is one of my top pokemon and I'll keep using it (currently at Shade's gym).

Good luck with finding those pokemon though, have fun!

I must ask waht set do ya run with your arbok Mister? 🙂 I love playing around with the rattatas in the start and lets not forget payday meowths :') 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eigengrau said:

I must ask waht set do ya run with your arbok Mister? 🙂 I love playing around with the rattatas in the start and lets not forget payday meowths :') 

Raticate is another one of my pals currently taging along! My boy Arbok schools kids with Screech, Glare, Acid Spray and Crunch.

• Like 1

@LemonJones

Thanks mate! I was just sort of stuck by the game's limitations but also my bad of forming the wrong team. I'll see what I can do with these guys in my hand 🙂

@Anti-loser 

I did play some other hacks, but this was the first hack that took me like 20 resets to beat each gymleader...Maybe it's because I couldn't find some hidden or rare pokes and formed the wrong team.. But I was also a bit tired of waiting till confusion&paralysis+crits happen consecutively to beat 1 mon and seeing 5 left TT  I'll see if there's any guys that I've missed on the way🙂 thanks for the advice!

• Like 1

Just now, zeroln said:

@LemonJones

Thanks mate! I was just sort of stuck by the game's limitations but also my bad of forming the wrong team. I'll see what I can do with these guys in my hand 🙂

@Anti-loser 

I did play some other hacks, but this was the first hack that took me like 20 resets to beat each gymleader...Maybe it's because I couldn't find some hidden or rare pokes and formed the wrong team.. But I was also a bit tired of waiting till confusion&paralysis+crits happen consecutively to beat 1 mon and seeing 5 left TT  I'll see if there's any guys that I've missed on the way🙂 thanks for the advice!

Well whatever suits you the best buddy, Hope you enjoy your reborn run :') and my doors are open anytime, feel free to ask anytime, I would suggest you tag me without underlining me name next time 🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, zeroln said:

@LemonJones

@Anti-loser 

Alright here me out since you thanked me on my advice: Swoobat - Item: Odd Incease within the lapis hospital - Ability: Simple which doubles any boosting move like calm mind. And moveset might contain Charge beam from Julia, your stabs move by level up and calm mind to sweep the literal floors of Reborn early game. Have a nice day 😀

• Like 1

Just now, Anti-loser said:

Alright here me out since you thanked me on my advice: Swoobat - Item: Odd Incease within the lapis hospital - Ability: Simple which doubles any boosting move like calm mind. And moveset might contain Charge beam from Julia, your stabs move by level up and calm mind to sweep the literal floors of Reborn early game. Have a nice day 😀

Is there any thread for hacks like these which will make our gamers who are struggling in the game? cause I feel reality is a big struggle itself and I remember many times in my reborn runs where I wanted to cry xD Especially the bug gym where I lost about 25 times 😢

17 minutes ago, zeroln said:

@LemonJones

@Anti-loser 

This is not a hack, this game has been built from the very bottom up

In my signature in the spoiler there's a guild on where to locate each Pokemon by area and the requirements to get it

@Eigengrau there's a thread to help struggling players with team advice in Team showcase I believe, Vinnie has been making an updated guide playing through the game which can help players the old guild by Frizz in word format is also amazing up to a certain point

Edited by Starry Knight
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

This is not a hack, this game has been built from the very bottom up

In my signature in the spoiler there's a guild on where to locate each Pokemon by area and the requirements to get it

@Eigengrau there's a thread to help struggling players with team advice in Team showcase I believe, Vinnie has been making an updated guide playing through the game which can help players the old guild by Frizz in word format is also amazing up to a certain point

I'll Check it out

Da BReedeR

Sorry it's my first time using this site so I wasn't familiar with the site's rules :0

Of course it would be nice if you could help me 🙂 ..as our mates above said, making use of my own looks like a better way haha

But I think it would be nice if I could obtain a tyrunt. I've never used one before, and the main reason I started reborn was to own one.

@Anti-loser  Thanks for your advice mate. I'll check where I can get one..but don't be too mad for me asking for a tyrunt haha. Actually its type or role doesn't really mix-in with my team,

but I spent like a month searching solely for a nice quality hack that has tyrunt in it :0

Just now, zeroln said:

Da BReedeR

Sorry it's my first time using this site so I wasn't familiar with the site's rules :0

Of course it would be nice if you could help me 🙂 ..as our mates above said, making use of my own looks like a better way haha

But I think it would be nice if I could obtain a tyrunt. I've never used one before, and the main reason I started reborn was to own one.

@Anti-loser  Thanks for your advice mate. I'll check where I can get one..but don't be too mad for me asking for a tyrunt haha. Actually its type or role doesn't really mix-in with my team,

but I spent like a month searching solely for a nice quality hack that has tyrunt in it :0

Cool I was just about to go hit the sheets 😛 Can we trade up quick? Is there anything else that you need? tag me using '@Eigengrau'

Just now, zeroln said:

@Starry Knight  Sorry, no offence of the terming! I can really see the effort put in to the details.// I noticed the link, but was a bit afraid of any story spoilers - since the story is quite interesting haha.

you ready? My id is BReedeR  I will come online so we can trade 🙂

1 minute ago, zeroln said:

@Eigengrau I think just tyrunt will be enough unless there is anything else you would like to offer haha umm my ingame ID is flow. How can we trade 1:1?

okay go to your menu in game by pressing 'X' then select pokegear

after that you might have to create an online ID (Create it by setting an online name then setting password)

Log into your online ID then select option trade then select option request Trade and then you type my online ID - BReedeR

ALso @zeroln when you tagging click on the options it give in the drop down menu 🙂

Just now, zeroln said:

@Eigengrau

I requested and it says <waiting> 🙂 thanks for the explanation!

was your name flow? 😛 I got a request from someone and thought that was you and traded it- if not could you tell me your online name please 😛

Just now, zeroln said:

@Eigengrau thanks for the trade, I'll take good care of it XD 🙂 have a good night~!

Well tyrunt is a really good mon to have with ya in the run 😛 Make me proud by making it a world/Elite 4 beater!!! 

Aufwiedersehen! Komm bald weider! ChuSS!!

16 minutes ago, zeroln said:

@Starry Knight  Sorry, no offence of the terming! I can really see the effort put in to the details.// I noticed the link, but was a bit afraid of any story spoilers - since the story is quite interesting haha.

No offense taken, most of it doesn't have spoilers relates to story, but I understand your concerns. Tried to make it as spoiler free as possible