Rejuvenation- help mystery manor sent me to present from past

So i just went to the past again and was on my way to hiyoshi city for the first time with lady anju etc when i went into the manor on the way and met the purple haired girl who had flashbacks about a doctor, who somehow took me back to the present and i cant get back to where i was supposed to be. Any help?

Did you start to do the Odd castle sidequest involving Narcissa? if so, maybe those two things mixed badly. I don't know how to fix that, but I think you should upload your file just in the case its needed.

Yes I think I did as I was able to enter the central room in the manor while in the past, now in the present where it took me to, I talk to the mother it says you have something else to carry out first(the main story I was supposed to be at), which sucks as I can’t get back to The correct point.

Ok thanks for the help, I’ll update tomorrow as I’m unable to go back on right now, I did try to go back to the cave where you get teleported from in the first place but that didn’t work so I’ll try what your saying next and see if it works 

not sure, im not trying to complete the sidequest, just trying to get back to the correct area in the past to continue the main story, unless the sidequest takes me back to the correct area of the past again? dont think so tho.

3 hours ago, Nolime said:

Hide contents

If I understand correctly, Narcy is there with you in a room with a safe she doesn't want to look at, try searching the sides for one of the boxes in the upper left.

No, I think they started that sidequest in the middle of being in the Hiyoshi city sidequest...

@Matthew_2k, you'll need to upload the file named "Game.rxdata" (make sure it's the Rejuvenation version, because the name is the same as the reborn one even if they're on different folders!)

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2019 at 3:33 PM, triggeredDragonite said:

Nevermind, I used the crystal on route 9(not the one in souta's house)  and it looks like it worked

Would you mind telling me where exactly it is? I don't see any crystal on route 9.